Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Does this mean I can write for the front page now. I was getting real pissed about how long it was taking Logan to respond to my emails and now I feel bad because she was clearly going through. Some. poo poo.

Hoo boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Applewhite, you will be back making threads before you know it, Jeffrey's got this man.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Applewhite, you will be back making threads before you know it, Jeffrey's got this man.

Is Jeff giving the mods updates he's not giving us?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
No

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Some posters are PROTECTED!

So you have stairs in your house?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there is a powerful untold story here

probs to applewhite for continuing to not post in accordance with his principles, but... what happened, between lunchtime and evening on that fateful day of september 1st? was the wall-e post the catalyst?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ehud posted:

as long as you don't buy anything and you have no ads and you just leach bandwidth then you're actually hurting lowtax the more you post :justpost:

every letter i type is just a little more money out of old man kyanka's pocket!!!

This is the real solution.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I blame it all on star wrecks corrupting influence

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

This is the real solution.

Personally, I just make sure any and all aggressive correspondence I share with federal authorities features my username and an invitation to email Lowtax for access to the Antifa sub.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Applewhite come back I have a funny story to tell

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A new goon project, just like every other before it :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hit me for 6 pls, teefs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)