Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I thought there might be some interest in this year's season of hard knocks.

I have noticed that it focuses a lot on covid and other current events (police violence etc), but I guess that's just the times we are living in.

Hopefully things will get a little bit more interesting when the season finally starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I had forgotten all about it, usually preseason is my reminder and welp.

Guess now I have more things to watch.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Having 2 teams and having 2 boring teams and already feeling hosed up about games happening has killed my Hard Knocks enthusiasm.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Hard Knocks 2020: Anthony Lynn is cool

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Sean McVay seems like every teacher in high school that tried too hard to seem cool

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

My impression of this season so far is that the Rams feel very extraneous. Could've done a season just about the Chargers and you wouldn't lose too much (pretty much just the rookie linebacker who knows Brett Favre, and that one practice squad CB).

Anthony Lynn has come across very well though, he's probably the star of the season thus far.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nard hocks

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Love how the Chargers and Rams decided on make their colors even more similar so I can be constantly confused.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I haven’t timed it or anything, but it feels like it’s 3/4 chargers over rams stuff.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Probably for the best. Goff comes off as thinking McVay is his real dad and nobody else on their team has a big personality. Closest was Donald who I had hoped would be interesting.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Wtf Goff, that final scene where he's betting the camera guys I thought was being a shithead saying the amount was lopsided because he makes so much more money than them, but NO he's an even bigger shithead for not matching their bet at all after talking them into the wager in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
I watched episode one because it was free. I haven't seen any of the other episodes because I didn't do a deep dive web search for the other episodes.

The reality of that show is that it's not really reality. It's edited to poo poo.

My outlook on this coming season is that the Rams will be better than last years' 9-7. We'll see.