Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
most babies don't manifest super powers until you shake them hard, repeatedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
bring them to the zoo and ask the keeper which animal seems the most likely to imbue superpowers via a bite on that particular day

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Try being mean to the baby's mom. I hear that works.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

most babies that gestate less than 15 months in the womb never acquire super powers

So your best chance of super-powered offspring is to have at least twins. Does the probability of super powers go up depending how long they're in there? Cos if so, at least one of Nadya Suleman's kids must be Superman by now. 72 months must give you at least the strength of ten men.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sunswipe posted:

So your best chance of super-powered offspring is to have at least twins. Does the probability of super powers go up depending how long they're in there? Cos if so, at least one of Nadya Suleman's kids must be Superman by now. 72 months must give you at least the strength of ten men.

Either a supe or you end up with that twin cenobite from Hellraiser 4(?)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if the baby is, in fact, so powerful that it's deceiving you in some way (MIND PROJECTION OR OTHER??) into thinking it's just a regular, stupid loving moron baby with idiot parents in order to go through it's whole life being completely undetected as a complete loser amongst a sea of morons?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i poo poo my pants this morning as an act of solidarity with your spawn OP

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Great thread title, seriously :haw:

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
I think it's just the height of cruelty to raise your child with superpowers. Frankly you should count your blessings. Most of the superheroes I know are merciless psychopaths and run around indiscriminately slaughtering people, animals, and aliens. One of my best friends was standing under Thor's hammer when he dropped it and we're still picking up the pieces.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Try dying their hair strange colors. That might alert the universe to their presence.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So what are you going to do about it, OP? I think you need to take some initiative and take your baby to the Large Hadron Collider and start making friends

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

The Management posted:

It’s been several months and I’m not seeing any signs of super abilities of any kind, unless you consider the ability to produce endless drool a super power. Is this baby defective? Is there something I should be doing as a parent to improve this?

Up, Down, Left, Right, Triangle on the start screen.
Or try blowing in his cart slot.
IDK where his cart slot is.
You figure it out.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

how's its poo poo smell op

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Sunswipe posted:

Twin powers are extremely creepy, no thanks.

1redflag posted:

So what are you going to do about it, OP? I think you need to take some initiative and take your baby to the Large Hadron Collider and start making friends

It might be too late. If you’re going to do the zapped by radiation thing it’s either in utero or you might as well wait until they’re an adult. I don’t need a super powered baby with no limb control smashing everything and tearing my flesh off at feeding time

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
Perhaps the baby just hasn't been given its superhero garb yet?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i would begin tracking solar eclipse events that you could have your baby present for. it might not work until after puberty though if its gonna work at all

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Give it a gun, that's a superpower.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Any wild animals around to abandon your child to? Wolves are traditional, but bears work too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cobalt-60 posted:

Any wild animals around to abandon your child to? Wolves are traditional, but bears work too.

settle down, remus