Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In middle school I karate kid kicked a guy in the chin once and we were best friends for a few years after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

In 5th grade I hated a kid and he hated me (I think because he liked soccer and I liked football) and we "fought" by rolling around on the ground for about 30 seconds until a teacher broke it up. I had to write an apology letter and I remember writing "I am sorry you make me so angry" lol. At the end of the year he moved away and in my stupid child brain it was because I had beaten him up so badly he had to flee our town.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
My grandmother:

- broke a woman's arm in the apartment building's garbage chute because that woman threw my grandmother's wet clothes on the floor to use the communal washing machine in the basement. After finding out the woman was on her floor, she waited by the peephole all day and when the woman came out to throw trash down the chute Grandma bum rushed her and pinned the arm inside the chute while she slapped the woman in the face and berated her.

- was sued for blinding a mugger who tried to snatch her purse (big rear end rings + grinding)

- was left to guard the family car when it broke down near the queensboro and my dad & grandfather walked to a service station. When they came back there was an ambulance to pick up the guy that tried to solicit my grandmother for a blowjob. She motioned him towards the door and opened it with a kick so that the edge slammed into his groin. Then she kicked him in the head a bunch.

- one time my grandfather hit someone's bumper while parallel parking in the city and the owner of the car came down from his apartment and started yelling at my grandpa, threatening, cursing etc. He asked my grandmother to deal with it and she tossed the guy into the street and then tried to get into his apartment after the fellow's mother started yelling for her stop. (She wanted to beat up this guy's mom)

-One time she put a woman in the hospital after the woman sicked a dog on her. My dad, his grandmother and both his parents were arrested that night but first they had to go to the hospital for the dog bite. My grandmother saw the same woman lying on a gurney at some point and she rushed up and flipped it. Later at the police station, my grandfather punched a cop whom he had previously punched in the face for raising a baton to whack my father. The cops had shown up drunk and my grandfather was in the merchant marines with the chief of police so they were free to leave.

- oh and one time my dad had gotten his rear end beat by a christian brother when he was like 8 or 9 (aside: George carlin was a few grades ahead at the same school) for passing a note that said "póg mo thóin" on it to a classmate. Normally when he got beat in school, he'd get beat again at home but this time the brother had hurt him so bad that his pants stuck to his rear end from all the dried blood so after a bath he just went to bed. The next day at school he sees the flop of red hair through the class door window. "Brother, could I see you in the hallway for a moment?" Then he just hears slamming and the brother comes back in with his face all hosed up and his frock ripped down the collar. They never discussed it and the brother wouldn't engage with my dad for the rest of the school year.

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Sep 9, 2020

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

When the movie fight club came out, all the guys in my school misunderstood it completely and thought we should make our own fight club to solve our life problems. The process was basically to subtly bully people into fighting eachother for entertainment. It didn't last long, and iirc similar stuff was happening in other schools and the 'pandemic' of bullying made state news.

I got pressed into a fight after people asked who I would fight if I could fight anyone, which turned into 'TMF is going to fight this guy!' so at the very least it was someone I didn't like already. It didn't last very long and was mostly grappling and shoving, I think I kneed the guy a bit but it was pretty weak over all.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

kntfkr posted:

My grandmother:

- broke a woman's arm in the apartment building's garbage chute because that woman threw my grandmother's wet clothes on the floor to use the communal washing machine in the basement. After finding out the woman was on her floor, she waited by the peephole all day and when the woman came out to throw trash down the chute Grandma bum rushed her and pinned the arm inside the chute while she slapped the woman in the face and berated her.

- was sued for blinding a mugger who tried to snatch her purse (big rear end rings + grinding)

- was left to guard the family car when it broke down near the queensboro and my dad & grandfather walked to a service station. When they came back there was an ambulance to pick up the guy that tried to solicit my grandmother for a blowjob. She motioned him towards the door and opened it with a kick so that the edge slammed into his groin. Then she kicked him in the head a bunch.

- one time my grandfather hit someone's bumper while parallel parking in the city and the owner of the car came down from his apartment and started yelling at my grandpa, threatening, cursing etc. He asked my grandmother to deal with it and she tossed the guy into the street and then tried to get into his apartment after the fellow's mother started yelling for her stop. (She wanted to beat up this guy's mom)

-One time she put a woman in the hospital after the woman sicked a dog on her. My dad, his grandmother and both his parents were arrested that night but first they had to go to the hospital for the dog bite. My grandmother saw the same woman lying on a gurney at some point and she rushed up and flipped it. Later at the police station, my grandfather punched a cop whom he had previously punched in the face for raising a baton to whack my father. The cops had shown up drunk and my grandfather was in the merchant marines with the chief of police so they were free to leave.

- oh and one time my dad had gotten his rear end beat by a christian brother when he was like 8 or 9 (aside: George carlin was a few grades ahead at the same school) for passing a note that said "póg mo thóin" on it to a classmate. Normally when he got beat in school, he'd get beat again at home but this time the brother had hurt him so bad that his pants stuck to his rear end from all the dried blood so after a bath he just went to bed. The next day at school he sees the flop of red hair through the class door window. "Brother, could I see you in the hallway for a moment?" Then he just hears slamming and the brother comes back in with his face all hosed up and his frock ripped down the collar. They never discussed it and the brother wouldn't engage with my dad for the rest of the school year.

:eyepop:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

TheMostFrench posted:

When the movie fight club came out, all the guys in my school misunderstood it completely and thought we should make our own fight club to solve our life problems. The process was basically to subtly bully people into fighting eachother for entertainment. It didn't last long, and iirc similar stuff was happening in other schools and the 'pandemic' of bullying made state news.

I got pressed into a fight after people asked who I would fight if I could fight anyone, which turned into 'TMF is going to fight this guy!' so at the very least it was someone I didn't like already. It didn't last very long and was mostly grappling and shoving, I think I kneed the guy a bit but it was pretty weak over all.

Same except it was high school and there was a gazebo behind the shopping mall across the way from our school. The gazebo had a raised platform in the center and we would take turns trying to knock each other off since no one wanted to get hit in the face. It was basically sumo. We called it Push Club.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

kntfkr posted:

My grandmother:

Same.

My extremely irish granma was raised by a black woman on the south side of Milwaukee while her father 'rode the rails'. You can guess the rest of THAT story.
Her later husband had the Polish beat out of him by his dad before they died and was raised illegally by his underage siblings to only speak english because they'd never been allowed otherwise.

Ask me about my leftist and immigration takes today.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

kntfkr posted:

My grandmother:

Can I please meet your grandmother? I have a job for her.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Star Me Kitten posted:

Can I please meet your grandmother? I have a job for her.

She died in 2006.

She was an Irish immigrant that got kicked out of catholic school at age 12 for telling a bishop to go gently caress himself and then worked in the garment industry for so long that she was pretty much Jewish by the time I met her.

Big Beef City posted:

Same.

My extremely irish granma was raised by a black woman on the south side of Milwaukee while her father 'rode the rails'. You can guess the rest of THAT story.
Her later husband had the Polish beat out of him by his dad before they died and was raised illegally by his underage siblings to only speak english because they'd never been allowed otherwise.

Ask me about my leftist and immigration takes today.

"Immigrants will be the death of this country!"
"Nanny, you're an immigrant."
"Shut up or I'll kill you with the blow of a kick."

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

kntfkr posted:

She died in 2006.

She was an Irish immigrant that got kicked out of catholic school at age 12 for telling a bishop to go gently caress himself and then worked in the garment industry for so long that she was pretty much Jewish by the time I met her.

"Immigrants will be the death of this country!"
"Nanny, you're an immigrant."
"Shut up or I'll kill you with the blow of a kick."

Sounds like one hell of a lady. I hope she is still kicking rear end and takin' names wherever she is.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
first fight was me basically getting jumped by a couple of coked out dudes while I was sitting in a parked car - don't think I really got a punch in before I was able to get them off and drove away

other fight was a little more respectable. I was at a friend's Halloween party and having a grand old time getting drunk. there was this weird couple that nobody seemed to know. They were low key bickering for a while and then finally they actually started yelling at each other. guy started getting out of hand and the girl ran out the door. guy angrily goes after her.

I followed him out because I was getting a bad loving vibe. I thought a bunch of other people were with me but I was just my one really skinny buddy. Guy got in my face and started yelling at me when he saw me, then turned around and ran after the girl. he turned a corner and I heard the girl scream. so I ran over. this time when he saw me he pulled out a knife and ran towards me. I tell the girl to run and she does. somehow, my drunk rear end was able to step at the right moment and grab his knife arm. I wrestle him to the ground and he dropped the knife. in an extremely heads-up play, my buddy grabbed the knife. dude and I wrestle for a bit. then he gets away and we're just standing a bit apart. I tell him that we're cool and to just walk away. dude sucker punched me and we wrestle / punch for a bit while my friend kicks him. eventually he hears an (unrelated) cop siren and took off. never saw either of them again

Best Bi Geek Squid fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 9, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

n/m

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Sep 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
When I was a kid i had to talk to my coach for some reason so I passed through The locker rooms, some kids from the grade below me were in there, changing clothes, and one of the dumber ones who liked to fight and raise hell, does that whip thingy with a towel against the back of my head, stupid move, punched the kid in the stomache, and then lifted him and pushed him up against the wall, his head went into the wall pretty hard so im lucky he didnt hurt himself. then he tried to jump me with his friends after school but like we just stared each other and then walked separate ways.

Oh and as a teen he became a nazi for a while.

And I got sucker punched as a teen by a Partille Johnny(swedish subculture ca 2008, Google it)
The Partille Johnnys kids and the emo kids were gonna fight in the inner city, the emos didnt show up tho. I was a punk so it was good enough i guess, some sporty dude walked past me, turned around and just punched me in the face then ran. I was shocked and went to the cops who where there cuz of the rumoured fight, they did not give a gently caress.

Still never been in a real fight and I hope i can avoid it.

Edit: oh and once i did beat up the kid from the first story with a floorball club, he had one as well but eh i was bigger and stronger. He was a really annoying and dumb Lil kid, really sad now as I look back at it.

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Sep 11, 2020