Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
As a fellow big boy, a lot of us just go for black jeans or surplus cargos, boots and black band shirts. Not particularly summery.

Modern goth styles like gothninja poo poo is for skinny people. Some techwear stuff now comes in more generous cuts, which is partly because techwear is going out of style and also because relaxed fits are in.

The summer stuff from the Spere line from Arc'teryx Veilance can be found deeply discounted, and I love it, but it's still :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
These two are goth. I love them.Charming Disaster, Ghost Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBc7KaxqQeo

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Do any goths know where a large man like me can get some sick rear end goth clothes.

I'm waiting for foxblood to carry men's clothes but all they have are dresses and rompers! As much as my wife would like me to wear her dresses I wanna wear a shirt. Summer goth vibes

check out five and diamond or ceiba if you want to drop some cash. delicious boutique is pretty good. you could also maybe try your luck with shrine of hollywood, but you might need to order a size up because their stuff runs kind of tight

e: fixed a bad url, removed a bad store

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jul 28, 2023

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I've always been skinny and white as a sheet. It's like life wanted to make it as easy as possible for me to look good as a goth, but I've only kinda dabbled with it.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Dick Fontaine posted:

check out five and diamond or ceiba if you want to drop some cash. dolls kill has tons of great stuff for cheap if you don’t care about the factory assigned gender of your clothes. delicious boutique is pretty good. you could also maybe try your luck with shrine of hollywood, but you might need to order a size up because their stuff runs kind of tight

e: fixed a bad url

This is some pretty goth stuff! Thank. Don't know if I can pull off a leather strap vest tho

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Dick Fontaine posted:

check out five and diamond or ceiba if you want to drop some cash. dolls kill has tons of great stuff for cheap if you don’t care about the factory assigned gender of your clothes. delicious boutique is pretty good. you could also maybe try your luck with shrine of hollywood, but you might need to order a size up because their stuff runs kind of tight

e: fixed a bad url

Thanks for reminding me I need to lose some weight.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Dolls Kill is a pretty lovely company to support just a heads up! There are better options. They're routinely caught stealing art/content, think war bonnets are aok for club wear and regularly have really bad takes on poo poo.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Heck yeah Twin Tribes and Bootblacks are going on tour! And I've been invited to DJ one of the Bootblacks dates! Let's gooooo.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hey guys rate my new outfit?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Desmodus rotundus posted:

Dolls Kill is a pretty lovely company to support just a heads up! There are better options. They're routinely caught stealing art/content, think war bonnets are aok for club wear and regularly have really bad takes on poo poo.

aw, that stinks. taking them off my list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Robo Reagan posted:

hey guys rate my new outfit?

you look like a poseur