Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Six years ago today A BAD King posted a thread asking who we would help past or present. Only one person responded. It was a dark day for BYOB, no one could think of someone they would want to help and no one would help A BAD King in his own present with his thread.

Now is our chance to right this wrong. Let's say who we would help, past our present. Personally, I would choose to help A BAD King and give his thread the recognition it deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I will not in the past, present, or future help Gross Dude help A BAD King and give his thread the recognition it deserves.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

gonna help myself past present and future to the bowl of candy at reception op

cda

by Hand Knit
I would be helping my Uncle Jack off a Bigfoot

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

gonna help myself past present and future to the bowl of candy at reception op

Surprise! It's nothing but Necco wafers and Smarties (the bad, non chocolate kind)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I would help myself not create a cringe thread that went on way too long

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
BYOB is all about trolls and owns op, get with the program :evilbuddy:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i would help darth vader get into art school

Prof. Crocodile

i have narrowed it down to a list of 3:
  • i would like to help that child i saw at the zoo getting attacked by peacocks, instead of just laughing at him.
  • i would like to help GaG get real tacos in the future
  • i would like to help my future self escape from the bugs, even though i know that their revenge is/will be justified in the cosmic sense

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I would go back to vampire times and prevent their apparent demise

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted: