Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rude_Dude posted:

really hope angela stole it in that last flurry!

I want Angela to win but I don't think I could argue against either one of them being declared winner. Waterson shocked me, I didn't think she had it in her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rude_Dude posted:

really hope angela stole it in that last flurry!

I was just thinking "one takedown or flurry wins this" and she did that. I think she got it but either way is a fine call

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
That was really good. Anyone who didn't watch because :females: missed out.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
49-46 is odd but the result was fine either way

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Feel bad for Angela but can't argue against Waterson being judged the winner.

Man, I'm so glad I caught this fight.

Dr Interweb
May 18, 2005

Cow Polls
49-46 is straight up wrong, but a close fight, and fun as hell.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

49-46 :raise:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, as much as I thought Angela won I don't think Waterson winning is necessarily a robbery, but 49-46 is a robbery score

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I thought Angie took it in the final ten seconds but when a fight comes down to the last ten seconds, can’t really complain either way.

I can complain that Sal D’Amato is a such a consistently bad judge.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I thought Angie took it in the final ten seconds but when a fight comes down to the last ten seconds, can’t really complain either way.

I can complain that Sal D’Amato is a such a consistently bad judge.

it's funny, because D'Amato is also the only judge who scored Edgar/Munhoz correctly last month

Dr Interweb
May 18, 2005

Cow Polls

CarlCX posted:

it's funny, because D'Amato is also the only judge who scored Edgar/Munhoz correctly last month

He's also the only one who gave it to Hill in her last fight, which was a split decision robbery

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-vegas-10-official-scorecards-waterson-hill

Apparently UFC was posting the scorecards after each fight. Hill-waterson at the bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-vegas-10-official-scorecards-waterson-hill

Apparently UFC was posting the scorecards after each fight. Hill-waterson at the bottom

Lee and Cleary's scorecards I can agree with even if they come to different results, but D'Amato's is nuts.