Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Is it possible? Is it possible to be not cool enough for school?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

as someone who works with middle schoolers, i would like to report that nobody is not cool enough for the 7th grade. it's an extremely low bar

nut

yeah didn't you ever hear anyone say that their "too not cool for school"

Khanstant
pepper ann, for the last time, he was held back because of his learning disability not because he wore uncool cargo shorts

alnilam

It doesn't necessarily imply that, only that she is much too cool for 7th grade. The bottom bar could be 0 and the top bar is 100 and she is 110. This is of course extremely rare, the song also establishes that she is like one in a milliON

ty manifisto

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Khanstant posted:

pepper ann, for the last time, he was held back because of his learning disability not because he wore uncool cargo shorts

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

alnilam posted:

It doesn't necessarily imply that, only that she is much too cool for 7th grade. The bottom bar could be 0 and the top bar is 100 and she is 110. This is of course extremely rare, the song also establishes that she is like one in a milliON

This is a good point and I apologize to the theme song for slandering it.

alnilam

In penance you must visit Abe's Mall

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Khanstant posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pepper ann mocking the athletes at the special olympics

little munchkin

alnilam posted:

this. not trying to be rude but the op doesn't understand poo poo about the pepper ann theme song

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
know the lore :mad:

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I mean she is one in a million

take the moon

by sebmojo

little munchkin posted:

this. not trying to be rude but the op doesn't understand poo poo about the pepper ann theme song

:rip: op

its just weird cuz ive had the pa theme in my head for like a week and was planning to incorporate it in one of my posts

----------------

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Remember that episode she flashes her class?

alnilam

Zurtilik posted:

Remember that episode she flashes her class?

Where's your support??

ty manifisto

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
That's honestly the only episode I remember.

The Voice of Labor

frump truck posted:

as someone who works with middle schoolers, i would like to report that nobody is not cool enough for the 7th grade. it's an extremely low bar

I think everyone should, when they are an adult, be forced to substitute teach a day or two of junior high to remember how awful it is

Escape From Noise

I was recently laughed out of a 7th grade classroom so thanks for opening up that wound again OP

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

The Voice of Labor

dude you're going to tell that story to one of your paramours and she's going to laugh so hard she shoots craft beer out her nostrils then she will fall in love with you

Escape From Noise

The Voice of Labor posted:

dude you're going to tell that story to one of your paramours and she's going to laugh so hard she shoots craft beer out her nostrils then she will fall in love with you

It might get lost in translation. Starring Bill Murray and Motoko Kusanagi

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

take the moon

by sebmojo

The Voice of Labor posted:

laugh so hard she shoots craft beer out her nostrils

man once this happens u might as well end the date. objective achieved

----------------

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Corollary: Not being cool enough for homework.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

The_Rob posted:

I mean she is one in a million

no one's cooler than

pepper ann

crimes

Escape From Noise

She has a basement full of cans
Prepper Ann

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU