Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

rear end-penny posted:

All three would be my bet. What do I know? I've never been married.

All three is good but all three at once can get a little :20bux:. But maybe I'll do it anyway. She'll tell me I'm a goober for spending so much on her though.

:P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

nut posted:

dear community,

I collect corks from bottles of wine. it’s kinda my thing in the community. my husband even bought me a gigantic wine glass that, get this, is for holding all the corks. when it strikes my fancy, I will string several of my favourite corks together into an array of bracelets and necklaces and wear them around town, you may have noticed. it’s a cork thing, you wouldn’t get it. sometimes, with the shades drawn in the privacy of my house, I nibble on and eat the corks too. to this date, I’ve eaten id guess at least 45 corks. okay, I’m not guessing, I know it’s 45, thanks to my elaborate cork budget spreadsheet that I maintain by hand and transpose nightly into Microsoft excel. some other things I’ve done with corks? I’m glad you asked. adding pipe cleaners and googly eyes, I’ve crafted a small army of mouse corks and we roam the town, each mouse cork secretly attached to my belt by a string of fishing line but you wouldn’t notice, you’d think I have animated the mouse corks and that they are loyal and obedient, much like my reciprocal commitments to cork. I’m kind of like the Norbit for corks. wait no, that’s the Eddie Murphy movie. Wilbur? I’m the Wilbur of cork mice? was Wilbur the rat guy? I’m the rat guy of cork mice. cork mice, kinda funny to say aloud. cork mice, sounds like a Greek Island where drunk British teens go to drink fishbowls of koolaid and booze and harass the locals. I wonder if in cork mice they use the giant wine glasses to drink from, or if they, too, just collect the corks in them. anyways, I forgot my question but thank you for your time. if you see me and my cork mice army in town square please say hello and don’t be rude, for I am also a practicer of dark cork magicks (perhaps the subject of my next bulletin board note). okay, thanks again for listening and let me know if you can help!

xoxoxox

vanisher

nut posted:

dear community,

I collect corks from bottles of wine. it’s kinda my thing in the community. my husband even bought me a gigantic wine glass that, get this, is for holding all the corks. when it strikes my fancy, I will string several of my favourite corks together into an array of bracelets and necklaces and wear them around town, you may have noticed. it’s a cork thing, you wouldn’t get it. sometimes, with the shades drawn in the privacy of my house, I nibble on and eat the corks too. to this date, I’ve eaten id guess at least 45 corks. okay, I’m not guessing, I know it’s 45, thanks to my elaborate cork budget spreadsheet that I maintain by hand and transpose nightly into Microsoft excel. some other things I’ve done with corks? I’m glad you asked. adding pipe cleaners and googly eyes, I’ve crafted a small army of mouse corks and we roam the town, each mouse cork secretly attached to my belt by a string of fishing line but you wouldn’t notice, you’d think I have animated the mouse corks and that they are loyal and obedient, much like my reciprocal commitments to cork. I’m kind of like the Norbit for corks. wait no, that’s the Eddie Murphy movie. Wilbur? I’m the Wilbur of cork mice? was Wilbur the rat guy? I’m the rat guy of cork mice. cork mice, kinda funny to say aloud. cork mice, sounds like a Greek Island where drunk British teens go to drink fishbowls of koolaid and booze and harass the locals. I wonder if in cork mice they use the giant wine glasses to drink from, or if they, too, just collect the corks in them. anyways, I forgot my question but thank you for your time. if you see me and my cork mice army in town square please say hello and don’t be rude, for I am also a practicer of dark cork magicks (perhaps the subject of my next bulletin board note). okay, thanks again for listening and let me know if you can help!

xoxoxox

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Q: Will anyone rally with me to harass the cork mouse witch out of town?

Please, for the love of all things decent, meet your fellow god fearing neighbors behind the Aldi's on Tuesday March 5th so we can form an angry mob around the cork witch's home. Our plans are non-violent, but if one of those cork mice touches you please do not hesitate to use your Stand Your Ground rights to pummel its tiny cork body into tinier cork pieces. Torches are welcome and encouraged. Please wear a mask.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 21, 2020

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Please, for the love of all things decent, meet your fellow god fearing neighbors behind the Aldi's on Tuesday March 5th so we can form an angry mob around the cork witch's home. Our plans are non-violent, but if one of those cork mice touches you please do not hesitate to use your Stand Your Ground rights to pummel its tiny cork body into tinier cork pieces. Torches are welcome and encouraged. Please wear a mask.

lol

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Q: What's a good source of investment?

A: money

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

:hmmyes:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

Chewbecca posted:

What should I do with my week off?

watch a movie called The Lighthouse on Prime Video. Willem Dafoe runs out of hooch and drinks kerosene instead. this movie owns u have my guarantee

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

dear community,

xoxoxox

vanisher posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Areola Grande

cork mouse is cruisin 4 a bruisin imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

prepuce repurposed posted:

watch a movie called The Lighthouse on Prime Video. Willem Dafoe runs out of hooch and drinks kerosene instead. this movie owns u have my guarantee

I keep meaning to see this movie. I'm gonna hire the town crier to scream "Watch The Lighthouse!" outside my bedroom window