Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i heard that tom cruise has an odd number of teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

word on the wire has it that dwayne the 'rock' johnson just bought a fancy new pair of suspenders.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

friend of mine told me that if you take a hallway, right, and set up two mirrors on either side so that they face each other, and then you trick jeremy renner to walk between them, he will become fixed in place and unable to move unless extracted manually.

Macnult

rumor has it that picture of lana del rey is actually adele

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Macnult posted:

rumor has it that picture of lana del rey is actually adele

whoa... what a scoop! bad news, people magazine... your annual list of the people just got one shorter.

City of Glompton

gossip harvest was good this year, we'll be running day and night to process it all

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Prof. Crocodile

i have heard that hollywood is hard at work on a big-budget remake of an 80's sci-fi cult classic, which will feature some familiar faces reprising their roles from the original.

and believe it or not, a prominent pop musician is rumored to be featured in a small supporting role. :ssh:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sources tell me that a certain gerbil that was involved in some scandalous dalliances with a hollywood leading man was actually just a paid crisis actor and was recently spotted partying on the isle of ibiza

nut

I heard that her name is actually Penelope Santa Cruz and she rides vert

wearing a lampshade

i'm worried about the runoff from the rumour mill flowing directly into the town's fact supply

alnilam

albany academy posted:

i'm worried about the runoff from the rumour mill flowing directly into the town's fact supply

ty manifisto

alnilam

Rumor mill used to provide a lot of good jobs in this town. My dad made a good living that way, so did I until the layoffs. Now it's shutting down entirely, they say probably for good. It's hard to compete with the imported russian and chinese disinfo, so cheap it's almost free they say. The bosses try to blame the union for asking too much but the truth is they just don't care about this town, or the quality of their product. I guess some people are willing to overlook the misspellings and other flaws, but I'm not, thing is you can hardly even find high-quality domestic rumors anymore.

ty manifisto

alexandriao

free Trapt CD posted:

word on the wire has it that dwayne the 'rock' johnson just bought a fancy new pair of suspenders.

Dwayne never starred on The Wire???

alexandriao

Feeding the rumours on punched cards into the card sorting machine and then submitting it into the post to the local MegaTrex 3000 so I can get my to get my daily analysis and ticker tape readout sent back a week from now

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
getting all the latest goss from Gareth's mom, the rumor milf

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

albany academy posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

pseudorandom

Hey, pssst.

I've heard some talk around town that this is where I should come if I want to find some rumor flour. You got a hook up? I'm trying to make myself a nice rumor loaf.

Jaguars!

Falling asleep on the line one day to find everyone now thinks the moon landings were a hoax

Khanstant
anyone else having trouble getting their bread to rise when using rumor flour?

Christoph
I heard the PT in PT Cruiser stands for Pussy Thermometer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Khanstant posted:

Yeah, it just lies there

nut

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Yeah, it just lies there

nut

trying to eat my lunch faster to get my sandwich to shut up about jeanine

Trying

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Yeah, it just lies there

Trying

A skeletal old man surveys the dustbowl. A strong hand claps him firmly on his desiccated shoulder
"Fret not, old timer" says the stranger. "Wet Wet Wet are doing a comeback tour."

City of Glompton

Khanstant posted:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Yeah, it just lies there

nut posted:

trying to eat my lunch faster to get my sandwich to shut up about jeanine

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Escape From Noise

Quitting my job at the rumor mill to try my luck in the diploma mill industry

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Yeah, it just lies there

:aaa:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

oh but seriously I posted:

A skeletal old man surveys the dustbowl. A strong hand claps him firmly on his desiccated shoulder
"Fret not, old timer" says the stranger. "Wet Wet Wet are doing a comeback tour."

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I heard they had to put down the dog who played Bolt because he bit Bob Chapek.