Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Currently in war of inappropriatly loud music with my idiot neighbor

What they dont realize is that their ability to absorb and share pain is just not comparible to mine

I am the high king nightcrawler and they are a nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Yo, who doz dis guy think he iz? We gotta gg allen ova here

Is about respect

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
When I work in the afternoon i have no problem getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep. If i have a morning shift, even if I go to bed with plenty of time, i'm lucky to get 4. Unless i'm already tired.

It's been like this my entire life. Sleep is this basic need that all living things do but I have never been able to figure out how to do it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It’s about 3:45 AM and I think I just heard someone shout “NO!” like right outside my house and now I’m paranoid that a crazy person is about to try to break in and murder me and/or my father/pets. :tinfoil:

What do I do? I’m scared to look out a window because a crazy might see me and think they need to kill me and all other witnesses, and I don’t have any outdoor cameras set up. Do I call the cops?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Start boiling water. Everyone's ready to break into a house and kill the occupants until they get a face full of the hot stuff