Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

lipstick for women in their 40's, 50's and 60's? as if

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

alfred dunner separates. do i look like my mother? i do? well gently caress you too!

City of Glompton

diabetes medication? i do not have diabetes :confused: oh. oh i see what you're doing there and i'll ask you don't judge my bulk candy purchases :colbert:

City of Glompton

protection against eldritch horrors. ok now you're getting weird

Escape From Noise

Sad? Alone? GET A LIFE!

A little too on point Google. Geeze

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Furiously buying yoga pants so google keeps showing me the ads

Prof. Crocodile

i don't use a lot of google products, and i vpn all over the globe. so google has keeps desperately trying to sell me the one or two things that they know for sure i've bought over the past few years.

honey, if you're reading this, that's the only reason those men's underwear ads keep popping up on my computer, i swear.

nut

Evil Bob posted:

nut

me: eugh, mounds bars are loving gross. I couldn't eat one let alone a box of 24.

my e-handler at the NSA warehouse: don't mind if i do

Macnult

Evil Bob posted:

lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Evil Bob posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

City of Glompton

me: haha you would never believe what ad google just showed me. "Laid off? Start your own at-home business, click here to find out how!" Sounds like something for gullible losers. Glad I have secure employment :smuggo:

my boss: about that..

nut

me on the phone with sexy hot singles in my area who wanna talk to me: why can't we just talk, why do you always gotta bring google into this, was it something i said?

Trying

i sometimes get concerned that google isn't in this for the long haul

Finger Prince

Google checks all my cookies and ad preferences and youtube subscriptions and hidden area microphones...
"I don't loving know, I guess just serve up ads for uninspiring vehicles and household cleaners".
Me: ah yes, innocuous and dull. This is acceptable *clicks 'skip ads' after 5 seconds*.

Trying

fantasising about bing

nine-gear crow

oh but seriously I posted:

fantasising about bing

Like, Chandler, or...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

all i did was buy sudafed

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

City of Glompton

FutonForensic posted:

nine-gear crow

FutonForensic posted:

But how much of it though? :raise:

Escape From Noise

Huh...this one says "Don't look behind you!". Weird

nut

FutonForensic posted:

Prof. Crocodile

FutonForensic posted:

:ohdear:

Escape From Noise

More like sudaDEAD

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

just looking for a dentist and dental supplies but i keep getting these ads full of wiggling butts wtf