Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
So committed to the grunge aesthetic she robbed the retirement home for hand-knitted jumpers and corduroy grandpa pants

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

So committed to the goth aesthetic he contracted tuberculosis

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

it's all because of vaporwave that i abandoned our physical reality for one of posts

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

ODing on coke while dressed in leopard print spandex because I am 100% only about hair metal

Chewbecca

Ruining your eyes because of the many hours spent journaling by candlelight in a dark room as per the dark academia aesthetic

Ending up happy about the opportunity to get horn rimmed glasses, again as per the dark academia aesthetic

Chewbecca

Making bad real estate investments for the cottagecore aesthetic

nut

pronouncing it asstittic and waiting for someone to laugh

Turdo

*to the booing and hissing state fair crowd, while wearing an illustrious crushed velveteen uniform* Actually, it's pronounced "velour" and I paid for it

Chewbecca

Using sandpaper to wear holes in the brand new jeans mom got me from LL Bean and hoping my cool Punk friends don't notice

Escape From Noise

I love being goth, but I also love fitness. Is there a style for me?

Chewbecca

Acting all cool and remote and unaffected while actually being deeply emotionally impacted by everything happening, all the time

Chewbecca

Patiently explaining that this threadbare knitted cardigan and slippers doesn't make me look homeless, it's grandmacore

DicktheCat

Chewbecca posted:

Acting all cool and remote and unaffected while actually being deeply emotionally impacted by everything happening, all the time

Acting like I'm not don't this right now to this post.

Chewbecca

Getting mad when your friends mistake your techwear 'fit for cybergoth :rolleyes:

Finger Prince

Getting my leg sawn off with only a jug of whiskey and a bit of wood to bite to get through it for my civil war re-enactment group.

Chewbecca

Researching the right kind of parrot to sit on your shoulder for your fresh piratecore look

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Researching the right kind of parrot to sit on your shoulder for your fresh piratecore look

No, mom, I will not be cleaning off the bird poop!

Chewbecca

Confusing the baddie aesthetic with the baddy aesthetic, and wearing thick eyebrows, a thin moustache and carrying a black sack with a dollar sign on it to your tinder date

Finger Prince

Marrying into a traditional Indian family just so I can dress like this once in my life before I die.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I'm committed to the asstittic

Macnult

tearing up my thrasher hoodie with a walmart skateboard that costs less than the hoodie

more falafel please

forums poster

more falafel please posted:

spending hours and getting nasty blisters rubbing my thumbs into the cuffs of my hoodie because I'm never gonna cut my thumb holes like some poser

the debate over whether or not the Freak Bouteak at the local high school recognizes press-on nails as a legitimate technique for excavating hoodie thumb holes breaks down mostly, but not entirely, on gender lines

more falafel please fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Sep 30, 2020

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

dang it the awful app isn't working the way I want it to. that was supposed to be A Post and than A Quote Post. it ended up as a post where I quoted myself. a poster who quote in they own post.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

dang it the awful app isn't working the way I want it to. that was supposed to be A Post and than A Quote Post. it ended up as a post where I quoted myself. a poster who quote in they own post.

The post so nice they made it twice