Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Lamech posted:

this is a pretty good kids book fyi, if you're into wolves v pigs

don't know if it's canon though

This post broke my brain and I cannot stop giggling at "Big Bad Pig"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

kinda disappointed the book didn't have any cop references in it at all

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

r u ready to WALK posted:

kinda disappointed the book didn't have any cop references in it at all

Subtext, goon. Subtext.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The pighouses were police HQs all along :mrapig:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

defund the pigs

https://i.imgur.com/TzUtZog.mp4

nobody needs that kind of military grade machinery

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

defund the pigs

https://i.imgur.com/TzUtZog.mp4

nobody needs that kind of military grade machinery

please don't kinkshame

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

please don't kinkshame

Why is it you have to barge in here and make the EXACT SAME loving post I was going to make? YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Anyone else in the mood for some Green Jello now?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942232&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post508497290

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Why is it you have to barge in here and make the EXACT SAME loving post I was going to make? YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

Get a room you two, and let it all loose

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The three pigs are the same ones from Animal Farm.

Off the sweat and defamation of the wolves, the pigs went from revolutionaries to tyrants in the bat of an eye.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

^^^ The pigs were involved in property investment and real estate development, while the so called "big bad" wolf has only the strength and abilities of his body and lungs for security and with which to exert power. Even amongst the pigs we must ask ourselves why two of them would choose to build out of straw and sticks when the third pig has demonstrated their knowledge of brick. Seems more likely that their building material choice was constrained by their wealth.

Ultimately the poorer pigs were sheltered and protected by the wealthiest pig, suggesting either some degree of solidarity between the wealthiest pig and the porktite boargeois just below him, or perhaps recognition that if they fall he will have to face the wolfletariat threat alone. Alternatively, he supports them out of racial solidarity against an attempted uprising by an oppressed race: depicted in the story as predatory and dangerous in a style of propaganda often levelled against oppressed racial groups in the real world.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

... the porktite boargeois ...

:perfect:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Moon Atari posted:

^^^ The pigs were involved in property investment and real estate development, while the so called "big bad" wolf has only the strength and abilities of his body and lungs for security and with which to exert power. Even amongst the pigs we must ask ourselves why two of them would choose to build out of straw and sticks when the third pig has demonstrated their knowledge of brick. Seems more likely that their building material choice was constrained by their wealth.

Ultimately the poorer pigs were sheltered and protected by the wealthiest pig, suggesting either some degree of solidarity between the wealthiest pig and the porktite boargeois just below him, or perhaps recognition that if they fall he will have to face the wolfletariat threat alone. Alternatively, he supports them out of racial solidarity against an attempted uprising by an oppressed race: depicted in the story as predatory and dangerous in a style of propaganda often levelled against oppressed racial groups in the real world.

Because 1 of the piggies just wanted to be a rockstar and the other piggy just spent his time smoking weed. Hope that helps.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Moon Atari posted:

Finally, someone starts making some loving sense.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sounds gay imo

I'm gay imo

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Sounds gay imo

I'm gay imo

You're a loving tease, that's what you are.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
But are the same wolf from "Peter and the Wolf"?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

surely it can't be, the big bad wolf walks on two legs while the peter and the wolf wolf walks on four

https://i.imgur.com/aZH1hvZ.mp4

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

What creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?

The Big Bad Wolf. In the evening he has a boner.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

...the same wolf?

Why is this wolf such a dick? What the gently caress is his problem? Since when does he think he can pull of Grandma's calico dress with thighs like that? These are the questions too few people are asking.

these are stupid questions. a better question is, is the wolf gay?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hammerite posted:

The pig who built his house out of bricks was actually based on bertrand russell

Oddly enough, the pig who made his house out of straw is Russell Brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

surely it can't be, the big bad wolf walks on two legs while the peter and the wolf wolf walks on four

https://i.imgur.com/aZH1hvZ.mp4

So what you're saying is that there is a chance that it's BBWolf using his powers of obfuscation to make us think he is, in fact, a totally different wolf. No, I see BB for what he is.