Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs

dennis the man rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Chrs posted:

dennis the man rear end

:popeye:

Escape From Noise

Dennis is wanted by the FBI in connection with the January 6th Storming of the Capitol. His picture is all over the news. Can he really be that hard to find?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
who will rid me of this turbulent dennis

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
thousands dead as dennis rampage through tokyo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
dennis sinned

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

sk posted:

"dennis, what is best in life?"

to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of mr wilson

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Escape From Noise

Dennis the Menace II Society

Escape From Noise

Do you expect me to talk, Dennis?

No Mr. Wilson. I expect you to die!

FutonForensic

I wish I could tell you Mr. Wilson fought the good fight, and Dennis let him be. I wish I could tell you that.

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Escape From Noise posted:

Dennis the Menace II Society

dont be a dennis in south central while drinking your juice in the hood

frump truck

hello... again!

maybe Dennis could teach that little dumbass from Family Circus how to do a crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

who will rid me of this turbulent dennis

I ask myself this constantly. I'm at the end of my rope! I feel like I've exhausted all options!