Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
guess ordering that cheese wasnt as easy as you thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I have triscuits and ritz already and yes like from the goofy movie.

No I'm not eating twelve cans of spray cheese this box is going to last like 5 years or something.

Dillions stopped carrying spray cheese for some reason and the cheapest cost per unit was to buy a case lol. Why pay 35 bucks for 3 can instead of 45 for twelve.

I refuse to go to Walmart the one near me is just disgustingly dirty all the time.

That's math right there!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 2, 2020

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

protip OP every so often take the little dried up bit that accumulates on the applicator and toss it into a bag, then keep the bag in the fridge. When you have enough they make great toppings for salads or soups or whatever else you want.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

guess ordering that cheese wasnt as easy as you thought

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!

:lol::master::lol:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The tip of the can really is just perfect as an anal applicator. Somebody somewhere at some point in history has used EZ Cheez as a sexual lubricant.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

Do you have chicken in a biscuit to apply the cheese to op? If not why even bother?

Came here to mention Chicken N A Biscuit. It's the best cheese delivery device (cracker class).

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

GORDON posted:

Came here to mention Chicken N A Biscuit. It's the best cheese delivery device (cracker class).

cracker class, yes

exactly

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP, I feel like you have to eat all 12 cans of canned cheese in 1 night due to all the confusion.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP, I feel like you have to eat all 12 cans of canned cheese in 1 night due to all the confusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
what is spray cheese like? ive seen it but never had it because i live in a non degenerate country

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

AEMINAL posted:

what is spray cheese like? ive seen it but never had it because i live in a non degenerate country

I don't know if this is going to help, but the sharp cheddar spray cheese is the handi snacks cheese

Anyone who grew up wishing there were more cheese and more crackers in those things just needs a can of cheese and a box of captain's wafers and it's party time

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I bought a lunchable today. First time in 25 years.

It was ok, but I'm sad that they don't give the mustard pack with the turkey/cheese/ritz cracker lunchable anymore. The mustard made it, man.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

À la recherche du temps perdu [ballistics statistics munching on lunchable with melancholy look in his eyes]

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

AEMINAL posted:

Which country that has done monstrous things to pizza are you from?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

cracker class, yes

exactly

I am typically very slow to engage with people from the internet because they always end up being weird, but if there is a contingent of people here who understand the greatness of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers topped with EZ Cheese, then I vote we start a Best Friends Club and at each meeting we'll consume and discuss a different flavor of EZ Cheese.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

poverty goat posted:

I don't know if this is going to help, but the sharp cheddar spray cheese is the handi snacks cheese

Anyone who grew up wishing there were more cheese and more crackers in those things just needs a can of cheese and a box of captain's wafers and it's party time
But where can I get a big version of the red stick thing?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

GORDON posted:

I am typically very slow to engage with people from the internet because they always end up being weird, but if there is a contingent of people here who understand the greatness of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers topped with EZ Cheese, then I vote we start a Best Friends Club and at each meeting we'll consume and discuss a different flavor of EZ Cheese.

My bro. My bro. Literally last night I was lamenting that I did not have this in my house.

Chicken in a Biscuit is top-tier and I must be restrained from eating it until I'm sick.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
America needs to be destroyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Motherfucker posted:

America needs to be destroyed

Ummmm, destroying America was how America was built. :thunk: