Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
why dont you make like a rotting slimy fish and leaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

*licks the decomposing leaf* blehhh

I saw the thread title just now and this is what occurred to me, good job beating me by a year

ty nesamdoom!

Ventral EggSac

Mike Rowe: today we're gonna get down in there and do the dirtiest job: leaf blower

FutonForensic

Ventral EggSac posted:

Mike Rowe: today we're gonna get down in there and do the dirtiest job: leaf blower

mike rowe: so you come down here, on your hands and knees, and blow on these leaves with your mouth everyday?

traditional leaf blower: everyday

mike rowe: how many leaves would you say you move in a day?

blower: ooh not much, if any, but it keeps the stink back for a few seconds.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ah, i remember the days of my youth and the new england autumn. screaming on the way home from school and trying to avoid all the nasty leaves falling from the trees...

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Space Taxi
When I was a mischievous kid, I used to by novelty plastic leaves from the joke shop and leave them on people's doorsteps

Manifisto

Space Taxi posted:

When I was a mischievous kid, I used to by novelty plastic leaves from the joke shop and leave them on people's doorsteps

it's even better if you set them on fire, although the small of plastic leaves burning is almost as bad as the real thing

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

why dont you make like a rotting slimy fish and leaf

Sounds like Icelandic cuisine

bad guy

i would just chill, if that happened, op

take the moon

by sebmojo
toking up on decomposing leaves for the *Ultimate* transcendence into lifes long song of seasons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

beer pal

bump

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

baka of lathspell

im so loving glad this thread is back

i love the smell of decomposing leaves in the morning *turns off time forwarding device into leaf death which has been running all night*

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

google THIS

Ordering a big case of the popular joke shop item Liquid Decomposing Leaves for medical training purposes

beer pal

bump

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
did we find a good answer?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
dreading the autumnal equinox every year, marking the first day of the fart season