Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Never alone but always lonely. Just your hopelessly romantic worker ant looking for love in all the wrong places; looking for a queen or possibly other male worker ant for long term companionship. My ideal mate has powerful jaws, a strong carapace, and a solid connection to the hive mind. Extra bonus points if we are around the same age (7months) and you remember the time we all found that spilled can of Coke (those sure were the days!).

I'm a grown, independent female mantis looking for no-strings-attached sex. That's it. You come over, you fill me with your seed, and I promptly devour you. That's it. I don't have time for games or drama so keep it moving if you've got baggage (mind control parasites need not apply!) I'm also an atheist despite popular stereotypes so I'd prefer no religious nutjobs. 420 friendly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Dont bother I've heard all the jokes already

Body: 2/10
Face: 1/10
Sense of humor: 4/10
Handjob potential: use your imagination

NO SMOKERS//FISH PHOTOS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I am a blue mud dauber. I am a solitary species of wasps that loving LOVES making nests out of soft moist soil. That said, please come over and give me a visit. I am very solitary and lonely, and would not object to banging. I will even refrain from trying to sting and paralyze you so that my offspring may feast.
Unless you are a brown recluse spider. gently caress 'em. I paralyze them then bury them alive like a collection of funko pops because they loving suck rear end and I hate them. My species loves specializing in tormenting one other specific species like so. But if you are not one, give me a call and make my paper-thin abdomen as fat and thick as a clothbound 20th century encyclopedia :wink:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

EorayMel posted:

I am a blue mud dauber. I am a solitary species of wasps that loving LOVES making nests out of soft moist soil. That said, please come over and give me a visit. I am very solitary and lonely, and would not object to banging. I will even refrain from trying to sting and paralyze you so that my offspring may feast.
Unless you are a brown recluse spider. gently caress 'em. I paralyze them then bury them alive like a collection of funko pops because they loving suck rear end and I hate them. My species loves specializing in tormenting one other specific species like so. But if you are not one, give me a call and make my paper-thin abdomen as fat and thick as a clothbound 20th century encyclopedia :wink:

im so hornet

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

that oegamiom is just pee

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Statutory Ape posted:

im so hornet

I am a bald faced hornet. I want you to paint more of my black body with white through your seed splashing all over me. I will then build you a papery nest in celebration and either drink nectar from flowers or harass everything else but you with no remorse or hesitation. You may also want to check out my friend:

I am a Togo Starburst spider, also known as a Baboon Spider or more scientifically known as Heteroscodra Maculata. I love being in trees and trying to camoflague against wood. I do not have utricating hairs so I will instead bite anything that vaguely pisses me off instead of being bald, much like my friend the bald faced hornet. Me and bald faced hornet often come around and party hard and discuss the deep mysteries of the universe, usually when I do not want to pretend to be a rock, which I usually do otherwise.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hey baby you is a fine looking bitch sitting there on this plant with them orange legs and giant wings.
What say we come back to my place back around midnight?
Drink a little tree sap, eat a little brittle twigs.
That said bitch I will get you hot. :heysexy:
I will control the temperature with player precision baby, as I know you're a cold blooded bitch that lacks the ability to thermoregulate like me.
Bitch I will crack your carapace while you're still molting :pervert:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

;-* I want you to point your rear end in a top hat straight up in the air, and i come up next to it while grabbing your shaft. your scrotum just spills down the top of my hand..down my wrist. I feel and smell the hot stinky steam wafting off your crack after a hard days work. I blow air across your gaping rear end in a top hat and it makes a howling noise...doodoo crusted taint hairs not even moving like iron jeri curls
/

:cool: No problem.
/

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
SBArachnid looking for his own black widow. I've been working out so I'm extra tasty. My fetish is a nice pair of legs, legs, legs, legs

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oh I'm so hot and wet and ready for you! Wanna see more check out photos at onlycams.com/hypnoslug69

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Big fat roach looking to get down and dirty with a big, strong man or three (thousand).

I only want good roaches that can provide, bring me the right pieces of trash If you're a good boy I might just lift my wings for you. ;) You know you want to see my integral membranes, my expanding genital chambers...

Back into me baby

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*clk* *clk* *clk* *clk* *clk*

eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor posted:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*clk* *clk* *clk* *clk* *clk*

eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

trans: "who is down for some hard and dirty traumatic insemination?"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The b-word is offensive, I am a feature. Let me feature in your life.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
poz my egg hole

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The Voice of Labor posted:

trans: "who is down for some hard and dirty traumatic insemination?"

Disgusting transphobic propaganda ITT.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

asking for a friend, but, how does a queen ant choose a mate??

and does this mate become the king?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Only the best fliers are considered, watch the documentary film Top Gun for information.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Statutory Ape posted:

asking for a friend, but, how does a queen ant choose a mate??

and does this mate become the king?

This is a thread for posting personal ads as bugs. The dating advice thread for bugs is a'thattaway!

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Anyone having any luck with NSA spider relationships?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

3923 Miles Away - Moscow, Russia

is anybody on here real anymore??

Naps :)
Cuddles :)
Breakfast in Bed :) :) :)

no games. where are you boys finding all these fish???

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

gently caress ME
gently caress ME

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29kErsFdC5w

Xemloth
Mar 27, 2011

Wait, what?

Hey ladies, I'm a great listener - and I love to sing. Let's hang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Joke's on you, bats are bugs in hellworld.