Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
The most treasured possession in the game, and the immunity idol, is a ButtTheShitmanFart post

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

standing on a log for eighteen hours to win a Butt "Shitman" Fart collectible action figure

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
At tribal council the castaways look through the people chiilin list and vote someone onto the island.

nut

starving to death as I contribute nothing to the camp instead hunched over one the beach typing away at my keyboard of small shells arranged in the sand

beer pal

instead of torches they get really big weed cigarettes haha

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Joey McChrist

in byob survivor we don't have immunity we have community haha pass the weed torch

Twenty Four

*Sitting in the jungle with a camera man telling them how Manifisto is my ticket to the end and I hope to ride on his coat tails, while conspiring against nut*

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Joey McChrist posted:

in byob survivor we don't have immunity we have community haha pass the weed torch

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

Everyone trying to lock in as many comedy votes as they can before tribal council

Jaguars!

In the trees there are lurkers, but we are not afraid of them as long as we have our crudely fashioned posts with us

Khanstant
This season they're bringing back Edge of Extinction. posters voted out are exiled to to the Waste Dump, but they can still post amongst each other and will have an opportunity to get back into the game at some point.

google THIS

In the confessional talking about what I'll do if I win the $10 Steam game of my choice plus Skullgirls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Naked and Afraid except we have clothes on and everything is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

this week on BYOB Brother, the housemates are forced to eat only PB&J sandwiches for seven days

"oh nice"
"yum"
"cool"