Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is it
*something in french gibberish*
no no hawh hawh hawh
I Surrender!!!
goku
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

drjuggalo posted:

Montreal has a better night life/music/food scene than calgary/Vancouver/Toronto all combined and it’s the only Canadian city I enjoy travelling to

Much like Miami is the only decent city in the south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

drjuggalo posted:

Montreal has a better night life/music/food scene than calgary/Vancouver/Toronto all combined and it’s the only Canadian city I enjoy travelling to
it's 2020 what is this night life and music you speak of

(yes that's true if only because ticket sales in Toronto make the housing market look ice cold)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

dev286 posted:

Literally no one will care if you speak the "wrong kind of French"

One time someone made fun of me because my english is american but my french is european and i will never forget or forgive.

Otoh in Ontario you speak the wrong kind of french they just go "WHAT? uhhh, no parlez, anglais? vous?"

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

numberoneposter posted:

Vancouver Island sucks. Don't come.

I was born and raised in Victoria, on the southernmost tip of Vancouver island, and despite the incessant bullying it was a beautiful and vibrant place to grow up. Its also a poo poo place to have a career unless your career is in politics or senior care. I've also lived in Port Hardy on the northernmost tip of Vancouver Island. If there is ever an example of a great place to visit but not live there, Port Hardy is a perfect fit.

Which part of the Island are you from?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Maritime Plaza Hotel (RIP) in Montreal had the highest possible water pressure known to man. Like I know exactly why President Johnson had the showers in the White House changed so he could pressure wash his huge cock and balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Whoops wrong thread