Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

if piss is coming out of your rear end, i advise seeing a doctor

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

agreed

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
...tits?

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

orifice

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
:piss:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
urine

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

nakieon posted:

if piss is coming out of your rear end, i advise seeing a doctor

A love doctor?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Piss is stored in the rear end.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I’m not going to lie, I’ve seen better threads.

Not many, but some.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

one time I made a doo doo (poop) and stood up and then I had to pee pee so I pee peed right on my pooop

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
When I was a kid I used to genuinely believe that pee was in fact stored in the balls

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUHwyjETzc

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

We don't need to talk about Lowtax any more, he's gone.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

This is a bad thread but it was worth it just to discover this video

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
tinkle

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
now this is a thread I can get behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A big stinky frosted mug of cool piss. :piss: