Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm Jeffrey of CSPAM, let's go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
check out the noobs freaking out about my seanawesome play in the srk archive posts. your already dead.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
3s is hard and kinda annoying sorry. I haven't played street fighter in forever but super turbo and alpha 2 were the ones I liked. KOF98 though, now there's a game.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

One Must Fall 2097 is the best fighting game ever made.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

3s is hard and kinda annoying sorry. I haven't played street fighter in forever but super turbo and alpha 2 were the ones I liked. KOF98 though, now there's a game.

The forums are already descending into dark places

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The only fighting game worth anyone's time is Bloody Roar: Primal Fury

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

jeffrey i challenege you to a garou: mark of teh wolves tournament, the victor gets the rights to the lucrative "city name sports team" brand

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cmon man, you can't ask him to gamble away potentially tens of dollars just like that.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
ok i dont get it but voted 3

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I want to play 3s but I'm not good at it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

like 3v3 bball?

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Disregarding 3rd strike? You have no dignity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

fuckin geezers, play somethin' fast like guilty gear xrd