Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
This is one of the greatest cards I've ever seen. Even the no name heavyweights went all out and I can't believe I'm saying this but Ben Rothwell had a fight that was actually enjoyable to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
My god! that moment in the main event where we saw the most beautiful, perfectly executed backwards breakfall roll from Moraes. It truly is the golden age of MMA

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Didn't even look like it hit him the first time

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

henkman posted:

Didn't even look like it hit him the first time

Honestly looking at the replays it barely connected. I still can’t work out what exactly happened.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

JDS knocked out mark hunt with that exact same kind of glancing spinning kick