Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

show owns real hard so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

HOMICIDE BAYBEEE

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

homicide :shobon:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That was loving awesome holy shittt. Those stomps to the head Jesus Christ.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

incredible match, pride never die ect

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That liger bomb was fuckin sick

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Moxley coming out to Hole kicks major rear end

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Eat My Fuc posted:

Moxley coming out to Hole kicks major rear end

Yeah I’m marking hard for this.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Mox has his G1 trunks on.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

holy loving poo poo sign big chris dick

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

This truely was...a Bloodsport

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I legit thought Dickinson was about to win that. What a loving awesome fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

The_Rob posted:

I legit thought Dickinson was about to win that. What a loving awesome fight.

I bought that finish after the kick and ground and pound. I thought he was going to hook in another knee bar or an armbar for the win. That was amazing.