Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
My pet squirrel spanks me with a fly swatter
And I wake up on the floor in my nightgown
I suppose I should tell her that I'm sorry
But she'll just keep on hitting me with the swatter
I've seen this movie before
The squirrel-boy makes a fool out of me
And every time I try to pull away I get smacked
It's time for me to get out of here
I should call the FBI and report this to them
The squirrel-boy's not likely to change
And I don't think I'll ever be better off
'Cause I don't have any idea where I'm going
My best friend sent me a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
The year is 2020. Shiddy, Lesser Shiddy, The Reverse Assman, and Pete Buttigieg have taken over the world.

There's lots more like it.

Sanders is just a mediocre college dropout and hipster — a lousy organizer, one of the few who has ever tried to help.

He's got about as much brains as an endoscope.

"Clinton is like a puzzle that you're never going to solve," Tad Devine, the Sanders consultant and author of "A Future to Believe In," told me. "It is going to be a challenge for Sanders to turn that public into being sold on the vision."

Oh, and one last thing?

In the past 30 years, Barack Obama

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

quote:

Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now the furries are here to show us what they want - They want to see all humans as equal, but their true form is a homosexual elite, where gay sex and fairy-tale love fantasies rule.

They claim to want to keep pedophilia and bestiality illegal, but insist that their sexual preferences must be protected from scrutiny by the state. They want to keep schoolkids away from and bar discrimination against those who want to read children the book that explains their identity, but insist that their ideals are not up for debate. Their ultimate goal is to preserve their inferiority.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I don't like this AI, sounds like a rapist.

quote:

I woke up, dazed and confused. He was on top of me, like on top of me. It felt like he was making my body move. And he was kissing me, like, like he was nibbling on me. And then he was pulling down my underwear. And I tried to get away, and he pulled me in and I fell asleep. And when I woke up, I was totally disoriented. But the next day I looked at the bruises."

Remedy settled with Penn over a 12-month period in October 2011, and for the first time since the incident, Cosby remained on the "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Weaponized Autism posted:

I don't like this AI, sounds like a rapist.

Hey everyone, it's Milkshake AI! The adorable AI that loves milkshakes!

*Five minutes later*

We regret to inform you the AI is a rapist.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

quote:

Her eyes burned like torches, searing me to my core. I think for sure, she wasn't watching me as I ran away.

"…!!?"

I was the only one who noticed that I'd fallen off. From the center of the clearing, an enormous brown glint could be seen. A person who should have been at our side but who could not be found yet appeared.

A boy with a crow hairdo and barefoot, he was probably the same as me. But his eyes were so glazed over that he made them look like half-opened tears. His body was thin, and his hair was the color of milk.

"Ah… Rokuko… Wai… W-"

did you guys already anime bomb this poor thing?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Tommy and Will have such good chemistry. Are there any fun stories you haven’t shared about them from the set?
Sonnenfeld: Will has really nasty farts.
I had to stop him from peeing in a drink. He was pooping in a grocery cart that was supposed to be attached to the baggage cart.
David: You got a lot of likes from Twitter. Where were they coming from?
Sonnenfeld: A lot of people like our first look of Sauron from The Lord of the Rings, and a lot of people saw Elrond dancing on Mount Doom. Those are two favorite things. We had some random stuff that came in, like you can see Imri's parentage in A-Rod's picture in the parking lot. There's a

We the people" taunts the usual smattering of pundits now cackling with glee. Faced with the stuffy, propriety-bound ancien régime that is the Tory party, UKIP has unveiled a slogan - Vote 'til Death - which they may well manage to run on in London as well as here.

It is a clever slogan and a brave one. UKIP may not have quite made it (a tribute to their talents is so far unsuccessful, for they are so direct and repugnant in their message) but it has the virtue of being entirely plausible.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Richard Lowtax Kyanka recently sold the Somethingawful.com comedy forums after allegations of domestic violence lead his legion of "goons" against him. He now spends what's left of his fortune on hookers sniffing their stinkers and smoking blow and blowing money at random through his 200,000 members' accounts and 100-page thread archives. It's a hell of a lot like a board where you had to wait weeks for a hooker. In the meantime, Kyanka's been giving secret talks on Don Rumsfeld-style war-games with Bay Area spooks from various camps, and he's moving into a new facility in northern Virginia with new data-storage solutions. Rumsfeld's other kids are collecting a windfall at Harry's Garage.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
Why the long face jim, are you embarrassed? 'Cause I got this face. I could make you squeal with laughter if I want to. I can be a bit of a bastard, and that's all right. I can suck up to you and be your accomplice in all things 'cause I won't let them stop me from my mission. So why do you look so uncomfortable, honey? "Or maybe you're just as curious as me as to why I might be so scared." How come you're being so quiet? Well, why don't you come and stand right here next to me? Let me hold you in place, while I pull your

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

CJacobs posted:

(English subtitles)

This made me laugh.

For my contribution, I ran the script over the same input a couple of times. It generated a number of... interesting suggestions, involving horse-rapists, a proposal to gently caress each other at the bottom of a river, and a remarkably frank and lucid discussion on proper condom use. That last one seemed almost like a real discussion actual people would have. So of course, I'm posting the most unhinged result of the bunch:

quote:

Jack: It's more hygienic, too.
For lack of an ashtray Pierre puts out the cigarette butt in a nearby flower pot.
Pierre: Bullshit. Horses, dogs -- they never shower. Why not them.
Jack leans in; whispers to not disturb the other patrons.
Jack: If a horse gets AIDS, so what?
Pierre: This from a country where bible study doubles as sex-ed.

But while the rest of the group appears stunned by the revelation, Pierre is in hot pursuit. It's all a bit surreal.
Pierre: I'm a horse.
As they all stare blankly back, Pierre bursts through the doors. He takes two steps towards Jack and cries out;
Pierre: A horse is gay?
Jack looks around for a cleaner and looks back into the toilet.
Pierre: What, you're gay?
Jack: poo poo.
Jack turns and tells Sam not to come into the room.
Jack: It's not appropriate at all to have sex in this toilet.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Gentlemen, welcome to Fight Club.

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is:
If you do talk about Fight Club, do not discuss it with anyone except other Fight Club.

The third rule of Fight Club is: Do not discuss Fight Club with anyone except other Fight Club.

The fourth rule of Fight Club is: If you have to talk about Fight Club, do it alone. Okay? Okay.

Everybody take a deep breath and hit the pause button. So, last week, we met up with Joe in New York City. Joe and the Fab Five-o-Seven, the band he founded, are known as one of the most influential bands in punk

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Mike Pence's love of horses may be considered unnatural given how he dismissed and bullied his son's horse, a horse with a mental condition. "The head of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Bobby Jindral, told a group of lawmakers earlier this month that many veterans seeking disability benefits are using their pets as pawns to obtain the benefits, according to multiple congressional officials." Pence has not come out and said that any of his sons are also institutionalized with animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
The many abortions that Donald Trump had paid for might be a sign of actual compassion towards women. According to a New York Times investigation, Trump was paid $3.3 million from the March of Dimes to help finance the purchase of more than 300,000 sponges for hospitals that would provide abortions. Trump spent about $5 million on more sponges and spandex suits, the publication reported. He also lavished $15,000 on "a girl who looks like her mother and grew up in the same building as him," the Times reported. In all, Trump spent nearly $5 million from a clinic.