Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the sauce was way too loving mustard. if it had come with the regular original chicken sandwich mayo it would've been an absolute champ. I guess this all comes down to the importance of having it your way.

the carls jr chisken sabwcih on a waffle would also have been good but they put loving pancake syrup all over it which made it nauseating. their normal not chickfeeler chksnd is probably really good but it's way above average menu price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

The Voice of Labor posted:

the sauce was way too loving mustard.

:what:

I've had this thing like 3 times and I can't say I ever tasted anything like mustard.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Q_res posted:

:what:

I've had this thing like 3 times and I can't say I ever tasted anything like mustard.

You have to ask for extra mustard.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I did not ask for extra mustard. I did not ask for any mustard at all

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
You should just relax and let the burger artists do their thing. It's what theyre paid for.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:itwaspoo:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I did not ask for extra mustard. I did not ask for any mustard at all

You might have given the BK mustard wink. It happens, nbd.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I thought the pickle on the new sandwich was more sweet than the sour this kind of sandwich needs. But I also got the spicy so idk. Probably just a bad pickle, it was good overall, much crispier than CJ's offering.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I bought a ChKing the other day and it was kind of bland but it seemed like they tried to compensate for this with volume of chicken because it was a pretty massive sandwich.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the pickles rule

----------------

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
been getting one of these every day since TVoL's post and there's been no hint of mustard just what in tarnation happened there

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I just had a dream where I was trying to order one with just mayonnaise and the dude taking the order seemed very confused

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Love the ChKing. I don’t have a Popeyes near me and it definitely scratches that itch.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Had one today, not bad actually. I like the jalapeño taste of the Wendy's one better but its a pretty massive sandwich that fills you up.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if they keep the app coupon up for a free whopper with a chicken sandwich i'm gonna be eating plenty of them

----------------

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I had a Spicy Chi'King today because the drive thru at Wendy's was too long. Overall I liked that it wasn't as dry as Wendy's, but the flavor wasn't as good, and a large piece of it fell off and I had to fish it out from between my seat and center console.

Unknown If I will repeat

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
the OG Chicken Sandy is so good but I can't eat them bc I get a debilitating migraine whenever I do

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Fleetwood posted:

the OG Chicken Sandy is so good but I can't eat them bc I get a debilitating migraine whenever I do

debilitating migraine is the 6th flavor, after umami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

original means the first, yo. in 1326 king burger, founder of burger king, three years after his creation of the burger sandwich, placed breaded fried chicken on bread slathered with hand churned mayonnaise and a single leaf of lettuce. thus the chicken sandwich was created. the original chicken sandwich, some three hundred fifty years before the earl of sandwich laid his duplicitous claim on the legacy of sandwich.

However, it was Joseph Burger King Jr who first had the vision of Burger King in 1312. And, as everyone knows, King Burger was a student of Joseph Burger King Jr.

So. Take that as you will.

----------------

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Had one today, not bad actually. I like the jalapeño taste of the Wendy's one better but its a pretty massive sandwich that fills you up.

love this style of post. the cadence, vernacular, etc, extremely my poo poo.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Me in 2019: Whoa... the Popeyes chicken sandwich is a filet and they put a pickle on it? Epic
Me in late 2021: Oh your "new" chicken sandwich has a pickle? How droll

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Me, drunk as gently caress, but hiding it expertly:

I'll have one

please

----------------

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I got an og bk chksnd from the local bk and the mayo on that had mustard overtones too so it's just my weird local franchise discouraging chicken consumption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I had their Popeyes ripoff sandwich for the first time yesterday, and it was not good at all.