Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

So it's seems this is dying down because everyone is waiting for Grey to post the next update, but Grey is still waiting for orders from a bunch of people?

Here's a suggestion: Grey, how about setting a hard deadline for new orders with every update you post? 24 hours, 48 hours, whichever pace you'd prefer. Anyone who hasn't posted orders before their deadline either gets run as an NPC or just loses their turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
There isn't even much to do in this situation. I am still waiting for that arty to land so we can actually start moving into the area that got shelled. Once that happens, I want the two squads in the south to conduct a ferocious attack and engage whatever remanants there are. Only group in middle of poo poo to do is Squad 1 and they have one task: CLEAR THAT loving BUNKER.

Luftwaffles
Oct 17, 2008
Anyone without orders should just hunker down and pump out rounds, man

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
It's probably safe to assume that unless I say otherwise, I stay next to the LT and protect the LT radio with my life and all necessary firepower.

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

Medic Hands
“If you guys have that bunker shut down, I’m coming up to get Glyn on his feet!”

Move up to Glynn and try to get him standing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Same old same old for me

Jaguars! posted:

Attempt to recon by fire the PEF near the bridge