Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Any takers? I'll clean stonks up a bit more before if anyone fancies uploading it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Knot My President! posted:

Any takers? I'll clean stonks up a bit more before if anyone fancies uploading it :)

if you want to pop on over to byob we are bankrolling smilies with charitable donations: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3941849

if you drop off your stonks i'm sure we can find a home for them, and you can get a commemorative probe as well.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if you want to pop on over to byob we are bankrolling smilies with charitable donations: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3941849

if you drop off your stonks i'm sure we can find a home for them, and you can get a commemorative probe as well.

Awesome! Thanks friend, crosspostin' now :)

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
A random av of the dealer's choice would be nice. Thanks.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
thanks to the mod who added my gangtag back and thanks to the OP who gave me a new avatar I love you both and I will make love to you both for the low low price of $29.95 a month

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

due to serendipity, I wound up getting emailed two archives coupons. I am posting the unused one here. It is free to a good home.

Code: 495CB1D-5049C96E8B-1FD64
Product: Archives Upgrade

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Prof. Crocodile posted:

due to serendipity, I wound up getting emailed two archives coupons. I am posting the unused one here. It is free to a good home.

Code: 495CB1D-5049C96E8B-1FD64
Product: Archives Upgrade

Thanks!

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Where the plat at

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Yeah I hosed up and forgot to add an email to my post. RIP. Thanks anyway, OP you are a kind and generous soul.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Where the plat at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
off to the goldmine