Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
VR headsets are becoming more common. Let's hang out in there so we can see yobbers' dope rear end dance moves and hear their sultry voices.

Post ITT if u have a vr headset and are down 2 clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

:vrfrog:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

good headsets for this:

Oculus Quest

Oculus Quest 2

Oculus Rift

HTC Vive

Valve Index

Areola Grande

I know for sure those ones support the app we'll be using to chillaxe 2gether. It's called Bigscreen btw. If you have a Google Daydream or Samsung Gear VR or Playstation VR or something else entirely, check your app store to see if Bigscreen is supported.

Prof. Crocodile

i came for the humorous title but to my surprise it was a literal title. <:mad:>

i do not have a vr myself, and i think they are still somewhat rare but it sounds like they are going to hit in a big way this christmas.

vanisher

If helpful I can provide the blender file for the virtual corndog

Paul Revere 3000

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

I don't have an Oculus but I think I have a Google Cardboard sitting around here somewhere.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I'm jacking but thats as far as i've gotten

Areola Grande

Evil Bob posted:

I'm jacking but thats as far as i've gotten

it's a good start! keep jackin brocephus

Areola Grande

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

I don't have an Oculus but I think I have a Google Cardboard sitting around here somewhere.

if it supports Bigscreen ur in. I'll add Cardboard to the list of supported headsets if u learn it does

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
got a vive(an a dk1 lol) but only have access to a cheap laptop atm

could use my buddy's quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Diorama posted:

got a vive(an a dk1 lol) but only have access to a cheap laptop atm

could use my buddy's quest

:sickos: download Bigscreen and let's get weird already