Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Now that the SomethingAwful store is officially re-opened and the funds go to Jeffrey it seemed appropriate to make a new thread for people to make new avatars with a Halloween spin, and a price.

Post here with any ideas you have for a Halloween avatar and talented GBS artists will make your spooky dreams come true.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Just to clarify: You'll have to go through the SA store to purchase and apply your own avatar.

Thanks!

The Walrus posted:

just make mine spooky somebody! still gotta be confusingly arousing though please. maybe just make bob's hair a pumpkin??

edit please

Your Old Avatar:

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
just make mine spooky somebody! still gotta be confusingly arousing though please. maybe just make bob's hair a pumpkin??

edit please

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Let the spooky times continue :unsmigghh:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

The Walrus posted:

edit please

Just to clarify: You'll have to go through the SA store to purchase and apply your own avatar.

Thanks!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Let the spooky times continue :unsmigghh:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Walrus posted:

edit please

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Kinda want the rear end cheeks to also be skulls, but this is quite good.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Very good. Super spookrousing

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum