Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

his parents wouldn't let him play black magic cards because they were satanic or w/e
forced by mom to play white weenie decks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

forced by mom to play white weenie decks

literally true lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

I posted this on another thread, but in like seventh and eighth grade our school tried to convert a study hall into library class once a week and some very Christian kid (like, his parents wouldn't let him play black magic cards because they were satanic or w/e, he couldn't read harry potter, he told me that my girlfriend and i were going to hell because catholicism worshipped the saints as gods, etc) got caught looking at the edgy 1998 "santa = satan??" website and tried to pin the whole thing on me while he was taken out of class crying. I wouldn't have known how to do anything on the internet at the time, I had dial up AOL and just used it so I could talk to the GF w/o my mom listening in on the call.

ok, OK!!! We get it!!! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!