Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
gently caress you, roads! You raggedy pieces of loving poo poo! What kind of name is Tolland Ave, anyway? How the gently caress can there be more than one main street? It's because roads are loving poo poo! Name one good thing roads have ever done for anybody. You can't, because they're garbage and I hate them!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
two thoughts i have on a weekly basis:

WHY THE gently caress ARE YOU TAKING THIS TURN SO SLOW THE LIGHT ONLY LASTS 1.5 SECONDS

and

gently caress OFF I HAVE TO TAKE THIS TURN SUPER SLOW BECAUSE MY TRUNK IS FULL OF GROCERIES

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

literally cannot loving stand them. stupid waxy green leaves that fall off and decompose and poison any plants you try and put under them. crap flowers made of prissy little florets. even bees don't like them

e: misread title

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You stupid dumbshit god drat motherfucler!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

4 way intersection? 4 WAY INTERSECTION?

Who the gently caress do you think you are, King George of England? Two way intersections are loving fine. Four stop signs? We got a loving MILLIONAIRE INTERSECTION here boys, everybody take off your hat and bow down to his royal highness! Ohhhhh, look at the pavement. Ohhhhh, what straight lines you have, YOUR MAJESTY!

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
NICE TURN SIGNAL

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I come to a stop sign and there is a non-90° turn I just loving lose my goddamn poo poo!!!! Who the gently caress designs a road where I have to turn the wheel more than one completely rotation. An absolute shitfucker that's who!

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
KEEP RIDING MY rear end IT'S REALLY MAKING ME WANT TO GO FASTER

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Who What Now posted:

If I come to a stop sign and there is a non-90° turn I just loving lose my goddamn poo poo!!!! Who the gently caress designs a road where I have to turn the wheel more than one completely rotation. An absolute shitfucker that's who!

this is the turn i was talking about its like 2/3rds of a u-turn, anything more than 10mph is pulling multiple g's and will absolutely destroy anything fragile in your car

gently caress u road designers !!!! it's so bad that they painted out the second turn lane because there were so many accidents involving people not realizing how hosed the turn is

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
This is the road rage thread, not the driver rage thread you bunch of absolute boulevards!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Stop posting ITT and drive, Chester!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Roundabout? ROUNDABOUT? Howzabout I round my foot up your rear end???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

A Fancy Hat posted:

I just drive right over the middle. gently caress 'em

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Turn lanes can suck every bit of poo poo right out of my rear end in a top hat. I'll turn when and where I want!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I only get parking lot rage, does that count?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Crenshaw Avenue, you motherfucker. You think you're better than me? Is that it? You think that just because I didn't finish college, that I'm BENEATH YOU?

gently caress off. gently caress you, and tell your buddy Greenview Court that I'll go gently caress him up, too.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

last week I almost got pasted by a loving semi at a 4-way intersection between two major multilane roads. i had the left turn arrow and was making my left turn when this semi just decides he's going to go right on red from the opposite direction and his giant trailer fucks over into my lane within inches of my car

jesus, dude, you are literally paid to drive that thing, how do you suck at it so bad

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I only get parking lot rage, does that count?

Asphalt? More like rear end fault! :argh:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

TheAardvark posted:

two thoughts i have on a weekly basis:

WHY THE gently caress ARE YOU TAKING THIS TURN SO SLOW THE LIGHT ONLY LASTS 1.5 SECONDS

and

gently caress OFF I HAVE TO TAKE THIS TURN SUPER SLOW BECAUSE MY TRUNK IS FULL OF GROCERIES
Hey man, why the rush? Where you gotta be so fast? Maybe you should have left the house earlier. We're enjoying the day.

Unless they're slow in the fast lane then yeah. gently caress those guys.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
I drive like an old person because being in a vehicle is enough of a reason for a cop to mess with you and invent charges. Lol acab #doublenickelsonthedime

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Fancy Hat posted:

JEEEZUS CHRIST GRANDMA IT’S A loving ROUND ROAD NOT A GODDAMN LABYRINTH THERE ARE SIGNS EVERYWHERE TELLING YOU WHERE TO GO THERE ISN’T EVEN ANYONE ELSE HERE BESIDES ME AND YOU loving GO GO GO

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

caleb posted:

I drive like an old person because being in a vehicle is enough of a reason for a cop to mess with you and invent charges. Lol acab #doublenickelsonthedime

Same. I somehow end up going the speed limit. But if I'm doing 25 in 25 and you come up to tailgate me and honk, that's your problem man not mine.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Way to drift past the sensor so the light won't change, idiot

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
every car ive owned was totaled by somebody else hitting me in accidents that were nowhere near my fault. two of them were pretty intense but i came out unscathed.

yeah im pretty road raged, i loving loathe other motorists

and then i get all boomer brained wondering why its so loving hard for people just to take more pride in their driving. like loving wake the gently caress up.

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Oct 23, 2020

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Simone Magus posted:

KEEP RIDING MY rear end IT'S REALLY MAKING ME WANT TO GO FASTER

HEY rear end in a top hat WHY DON'T YOU TOSS MY SALAD AND GIVE ME A TUG IF YOU'RE GONNA RIDE THAT CLOSE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
GET THE gently caress OUTTA MY WAY ASSHOLES!!!!

Look at this fucvkin BITCH. 70 in the fast lane>!!?!? HEY BUDDY EAt MY DICK

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I was looking for a ludacris gif but this’ll do

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Rod rage hehehe

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Despite my old age I still have a lotta road rage

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
DO YOU SEE ME TOECUTTER? DO YOU SEE ME MAAAAAN!!!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

You and your fancy asphalt, in my day, roads were paved in dirt and we liked it!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Duke Pukem posted:

You and your fancy asphalt, in my day, roads were paved in dirt and we liked it!

Don't even get me loving started on dirt roads. It's bad enough your a road but at least have some goddamn dignity about it!

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
If you're the NEW ROCK STATION why do you play Alice in Chains EVERY GODDAMN HALF HOUR???

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOlo2Mf0LJQ

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, I've got one. Think she was the last Masterpiece figure I bought, the line's got so expensive.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lookit those potholes! What is my tax dollars paying for?! Can't the army make do with a couple of jetfighters less?!
loving ancient Rome figured out that roads make empires and I have to deal with broken asphalt and crumbling bridges!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Flips off every car and even traffic lights, but hides the flip off just under the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Road rage?
Nonononono my good sir. What I posses is a keen sense of observation for all the lovely drivers around me.
What I wish I possessed was a baseball bat with the ability to transfer good diving habits on contact with the human skull.