Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

poo poo, a page snipe, where me dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
lol, I could timg that but gently caress jeff :lovebird:

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

turns out removing all the slurs from cspam was what jeffery needed to finally delete it

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

much as with my own death, i don't really believe that the subforum will close, and can both laugh off the possibility and accept it when it happens

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

haven't laughed this hard in awhile thanks geoffrie

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

U-DO Burger posted:

haven't laughed this hard in awhile thanks geoffrie

yeah, its been a good ride tonight

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
d͡ʒefrie

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Please goldmine this beautiful thread

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

doctor my cspam

its very sick

don't do it!!!