Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This thread was a grave mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Icochet posted:

Gets blackout drunk, shits the bed, doesn't notice it, wears the sheet to work

Redeems self infront of ghost colleagues by saying "oh no it looks like I've sheet myself"

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
If the replies in this thread are typical of what GBS thinks is funny in 2022 I think I’ll keep reading FYAD thank you very much

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

mudskipp posted:

Redeems self infront of ghost colleagues by saying "oh no it looks like I've sheet myself"

Tries to roll with the punches by shouting 'poo' instead of 'boo' and rattling toilet paper instead of chains

(toilet paper rattles like poo poo)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Wizard Master posted:

If the replies in this thread are typical of what GBS thinks is funny in 2022 I think I’ll keep reading FYAD thank you very much

they're not typical

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Wizard Master posted:

Did someone stop you from doing so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Any mistakes they like, I'm not the boss of ghosts.