Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pecan

GSJG's dad knocking on his bedroom door: hey there little buddy we..uh...we gotta talk about Steve Ballmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'm really thirsty.

I walk into a diner and order a ginger ale.

"we do not have that."

a hellish shriek issues forth from your mouth which when roughly translated for the ancient Sumerian says "WHAAAAAAT??"

take the moon

by sebmojo
my poster keeps falling on my bed no matter how much sticky tac i use to fix it to the wall

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
You post a thrift shopping thread and the thrift store is closed :negative:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
all your favorite songs are replaced with covers performed By The Cast Of Glee!

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
you're stuck on a balcony and it's slightly too chilly for what you're wearing but you didn't bring any extra clothes to this party and it's 100% wall to wall married women in their 20s who only listen to Pamplemoose.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
you're in Hell chilling with Satan and he's all like "if you can pop a boner in the next 40 seconds i'll cure global warming forever" but Pamplemoose is playing in the background so of course boners are impossible

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
you're in a waiting room and the only thing to read is the article Pamplemoose wrote about being really bad at touring, like they rented a full on lights rig cuz they assumed bars and venues wouldn't.

crimes