Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
Hi Goons, I already brought my dinosaur so you can't bring one. Show the class what you brought today for show and tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpente
Dec 3, 2017

Glossophobia

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hello, these are my genitals. Exhibit I through U!

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Hi, I brought 3 new bookmark highlight colors (cyan, green, and lavender) for a total of 6 if you have both the "experimental options" and "Colorize threads according to the bookmark category I've assigned" settings enabled in your user control panel's "edit options" section. They aren't supported by the iOS awful app just yet, though, so if you use that app to browse SA I would not recommend attempting to use one of the newer colors because then they would be hidden from view. :)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I spent 5 dollars on this av but was feeling indecisive about adding text so I didn't then I decided on something and paid another 5 to add it

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

astral posted:

Hi, I brought 3 new bookmark highlight colors (cyan, green, and lavender) for a total of 6 if you have both the "experimental options" and "Colorize threads according to the bookmark category I've assigned" settings enabled in your user control panel's "edit options" section. They aren't supported by the iOS awful app just yet, though, so if you use that app to browse SA I would not recommend attempting to use one of the newer colors because then they would be hidden from view. :)
Okay this is really cool, thank you!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I brought Pogs.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

astral posted:

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

i brought my big beers