Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
What hit you in the head on 9/11?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

What hit you in the head on 9/11?

wow nice back2back pagesnypes bitch

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
too soon

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Do you ever look at a flashlight and wish you could have sex with it? I feel like I'm not the only one

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Funky See Funky Do posted:

*hangdog expression* Lousy Americans. Think they're so good. Boy I sure do wish a small group of heroes would strikes a decisive blow at the heart of America that will ultimately lead to it self-destructing and freeing the world from its malevolent grip. Aww geez!

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
just finished marathoning Shenmue II, that game was so rad, hope they make another one soon

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Hey the new Nickelback album is coming out tomorrow. The State showed a lot of promise, so it should only be up and up for them from here.

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
Hey everybody! I'm here! Jeff K is hilarious and I can't wait to build a long and illustrious posting history in this Internet community!

Al Gore is looking promising and we're only days away from the election, but drat it looks close.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Stex T posted:

Hey the new Nickelback album is coming out tomorrow. The State showed a lot of promise, so it should only be up and up for them from here.

good av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

What the most generic thing i can find...

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 28, 2020