Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

fart simpson posted:

i mean, really. thread title says it all.

takes one to know one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a neurotic ai posted:

takes one to know one

:actually:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
id rather be a nerd than something bad like a sexist offender

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wow check out the herd nerd that has gathered itt

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

President Beep posted:

uh, excuse me, it's gnu/hurd

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

The Management posted:

did I miss the retrospective on ten years since the retrospective about ten years of posting?

it was just the original but run through a spongebob sarcasm text filter

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

tom collins no meltdowns please

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Gentle Autist posted:

tom collins? no! meltdowns please

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
which forum has the jocks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
adtrw

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
When we moved recently we gave some chocolates and hello notes to our neighbors and my uncle told us not to because the neighbors would think we were nerds. Like he thought that was a bad thing.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

your uncle sounds cool

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

President Beep posted:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

my homie dhall posted:

which forum has the jocks

oddly enough it’s also yospos because as stymie (peace be upon them) pointed out this is a subforum full of bodybuilders

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’ve built my body into a fine pudgy temple

freezingprocess
Mar 25, 2005

I'm like a Peltier chip. I'm a flaming nerd on one side. However, super cool on the other. :cool:

I mean...I know a lot about computers but I manage to still get laid occasionally. Thats a win, right?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

freezingprocess posted:

I'm like a Peltier chip. I'm a flaming nerd on one side. However, super cool on the other. :cool:

I mean...I know a lot about computers but I manage to still get laid occasionally. Thats a win, right?

making love to your computer doesnt count, op

freezingprocess
Mar 25, 2005

fart simpson posted:

making love to your computer doesnt count, op

thats lies

my computers all love me.
The VMs talk poo poo but they know I am a sex god.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
If I must be a nerd, then I shall be the biggest nerd I can.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

If I must be a nerd, then I shall be the biggest nerd I can.

heh i've got good news for you then. heh.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I am not a nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
me neither, also i post in the your operating system is a piece of poo poo subforum because i have extremely strong opinions about operating systems as most other non nerds do