Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for October, 2020?
This poll is closed.
Jon Moxley (AEW Champion) 33 38.37%
:nallears: Tetsuya Naito (IWGP Champion) 8 9.30%
:snod: Go Shiozaki (GHC Heavyweight Champion) 1 1.16%
:kiddo: Suzu Suzuki (ICEx∞ Champion) 1 1.16%
:gitgudhorn: Hikaru Shida (AEW Women's Champion) 5 5.81%
:smugdog: Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Champion) 0 0%
Asuka (Raw Women's Champion) 1 1.16%
:rant: Eric Young (FORMER Impact Champion) 0 0%
:dance: Rich Swann (Impact Champion) 4 4.65%
:nono: Bayley (FORMER Smackdown Women's Champion) 15 17.44%
Sasha Banks (Smackdown Women's Champion) 2 2.33%
:scotland: Drew McIntyre (FORMER WWE Champion) 0 0%
:geno: Randy Orton (WWE Champion) 1 1.16%
Suwama (Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion) 2 2.33%
:catstare: Mayu Iwatani (World of Stardom Champion) 10 11.63%
:magical: None of the Above 3 3.49%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Hearing a bunch of postal votes for Bayley are being counted as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Hearing a bunch of postal votes for Bayley are being counted as we speak

Bayley fans online heard a very minor and reasoned critique of one small aspect of her overall performance and are currently banging on windows demanding the results be overturned.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's about half a day left to vote. Yes we may actually get the results of this vote before the Presidential Election.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
My sources are telling me the race is now able to be called, and the winner of PSP's Pro-Wrestling Champion for October 2020 is.... *checks notes* Joe Biden?!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I hear that some parties involved are looking to dispute the election and take it to wrestlers' court.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Ice Ribbon was one of the rejected names for Stone Cold

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

SEAdLINNNG Steve Austin

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

For the third month in a row, and the 5th time this year, Jon Moxley stood tall at the head of a Championship poll after all the legal votes were counted. A match with Lance Archer was good, but what really sold it for him seemed to be the exceptional promo work between Moxley and old friend/current rival Eddie Kingston. The closest competitor, Bayley, who has been the best thing going in WWE all year, couldn't even manage half of what Moxley managed despite an ending to her year+ long title reign. Coming in at third place with a long overdue return to the polls was Mayu Iwatani, who defended her World of Stardom Championship for the first time in months and got plenty of votes for it.

Previous winners, click the picture for poll results (where available) for that month.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 6, 2020

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Looking forward to voting for Mizuki next month unless Eddie Kingston wins the big one and takes it to his mom to explain to her why she doesn't have a daughter-in-law or grandchildren.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

we will launch january 2008 at the end of this month.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has Rich Swan been pretty sweet lately? 4 votes for him seems like a ton, all things considered

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

karmicknight posted:

Looking forward to voting for Mizuki next month unless Eddie Kingston wins the big one and takes it to his mom to explain to her why she doesn't have a daughter-in-law or grandchildren.

Sorry, Go Shiozaki vs Katsuhiko Nakajima is this month so Nak and his lovely hair should get 100% of the vote because there's no way this match doesn't rule extremely hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Cavauro posted:

has Rich Swan been pretty sweet lately? 4 votes for him seems like a ton, all things considered

His match against Eric Young was really good.