Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gwen thinks she's so clever whenever she answers a question with a smirk and "... no doubt" but it's not nearly as clever as she thinks

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
a procession of six harajuku girls carries the gamer guy bathwater to gwen stefani in a tiny gilded palanquin in an elaborate shinto-influenced ceremony where she eventually sips it out of a tiny cup

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

"Stop being such a Gwen," people start saying

Buzzfeed: "14 Things Every Gwen Does"

can't even get a load of laundry through what with all the drat gwens making off with my soiled garments

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

pecan

more like no shame

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Barco Fiesta posted:

a procession of six harajuku girls carries the gamer guy bathwater to gwen stefani in a tiny gilded palanquin in an elaborate shinto-influenced ceremony where she eventually sips it out of a tiny cup

she very clearly says in the song that she bathes in your bath water shes not some gross pervert out here drinking bath water. she instead is recycling your water. but only your water because youre her kind of man.

google THIS

"Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!"

Normal person: Don't throw what out?

Gwen: With the what?

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

snergle posted:

she very clearly says in the song that she bathes in your bath water shes not some gross pervert out here drinking bath water. she instead is recycling your water. but only your water because youre her kind of man.

Ecochicks rock. :haibrow:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Don'tspeak

take the moon

by sebmojo

i know just what youre saying, which is no to my persistent requests to douse you with my bathwater

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile

Escape From Noise

snergle

A kind little mouse!

but the cup says

oh but seriously I posted:

[To the tune of "Don't Speak"] Post Feet

FutonForensic

she's so loving nasty

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

she's so loving nasty

Well, there still ain't no holla back, girrrrrl

Heather Papps

hello friend

i taught gwen to spell banana and she immortalized it in her hit song, "hollaback girl"

jesus christ have a little dignity, gwen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

This is Gwen Stefani of No Doubt, and you're watching me drink gamer bathwater on MTV!