Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
this is a match that needs some crowd noise, but im slowly adjustin to all this downtime and still enjoyin it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

this rules

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

HE JUST SPIT UP BLOOD THAT CANT BE GOOD :gonk:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i would have taken 10 more minutes of that but someone would have died, possibly me, the viewer

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Akiyama is still a goddamn murderer and it rules

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

so, storywise, am i supposed to be rooting for the hottest man i have ever seen in my life, or the dark carnival guy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

You can tell when I fell asleep on the couch. Going to catch up on the last 3 matches tonight, rest of the show was very fun

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

forkboy84 posted:

You can tell when I fell asleep on the couch. Going to catch up on the last 3 matches tonight, rest of the show was very fun

i fell asleep right after the brookes match but i caught up on the last two matches and holy poo poo they were so good.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm sad that I was at work and unable to watch along with you fine folks, but that show was great. Akito was even entertaining enough that he made me forget how much I hate Dino for the first half of their match.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

"Ishikawa pointed out he has now sung inside Sumo Hall, the Budokan and Ota Ward Gym. Only the Tokyo Dome remains!"

DDT gets what's important in wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

I just got around to watching it all with a friend and we had a grand old time, Ueno/Brookes and Sasaki/Endo were both great but Akiyama/Takeshita definitely stole the show for us, very unimpressed with Takao getting put over but whatevs, MAO shunma was pretty great and I'm looking forward to Ueno/MAO a lot

abraham linksys posted:

whatever happened to masahiro takanashi? i see his last match was in march :ohdear:

He broke his foot in march and has mostly been seen being chris brookes good friend prior to covid changes while on crutches and since then presumably rehabbing a lot still, I think there was an update/possible announcement of his return on one of the korakuen shows recently but I can't remember for certain, he's finally grown his hair back though! (he shaved it to aid in recovery for some reason, maybe it made showering even more of a pain or something)