Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

prepuce repurposed posted:

Greensleeves more like bean heaves

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Vera Lynn:

We'll meet again

don't know how

don't know when

Me: Jesus, just send me a text when you're free

more falafel please

forums poster

pink floyd: does anybody here remember vera lynn

me: dude no that's like grandpas stuff

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
as a refrigerated trailer truck driver i take umbrage with cab calloway for describing those who perform my job in such silly terms. i have never confused a watermelon for a pickle!

biosterous

old songs all sound like this it's dumb as poo poo https://voca.ro/133PQObmMPXV

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

Jaguars! posted:

Vera Lynn:

We'll meet again

don't know how

don't know when

Me: Jesus, just send me a text when you're free

lmao

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

BUG JUG

You and me babe, how bout it?

How about cat calling is unacceptable "Romeo" if that's your real name.

Gluten Free Dad

The Goldberg 'variations'? It's all loving widdly bullshit harpsichord music, what's so loving varied about that?

google THIS

Looking at the source code for John Cage's 4'33" and I find this gem:

code:
// TODO: Add notes
So sick of these composers and their half-assed "open beta" songs

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
relevant cross post from my peanut butter thread:

prepuce repurposed posted:

I've always liked the song Rainbow Soup by Merle Haggard but it always trips me up when he says "drinking" when describing his method of consuming said soup.

mmmmm mama's beef stew. don't mind if I grab a lil sip of that. *chugs*

:grin:

SIDS Vicious

that reminds me that everyone I tell I drink beef stock too says I'm a weirdo but the package says it makes a nice hot drink and by god it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Sid Vicious posted:

that reminds me that everyone I tell I drink beef stock too says I'm a weirdo but the package says it makes a nice hot drink and by god it does

lolol