Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I’m not owned; don’t publish in Prussian newspapers that I was owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

a nationwide mask mandate just means in federal property he literally can do nothing else.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1326374110688145409

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Jho Baiden(JHO 外伝)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

joe byedumbass

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

joe biden ate my balls

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

let's see how the whole "we need to spend our time reaching out to chuds and telling them we're all good americans" is doing:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1326493405451595777?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/NathanJRobinson/status/1326284822982123520?s=19

the year is 2020 and our society is ruled by poorly regulated taxi companies

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Xaris posted:

Hell, SAME.

my lib gf made this for me and I didn't even realize avocado toast was a real thing until then

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/NathanJRobinson/status/1326284822982123520?s=19

the year is 2020 and our society is ruled by poorly regulated taxi companies

dumbass, you told people to vote for this

god what a loving grifter shithead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it rules that in the month after joe won the election his people and the media have made clear his top military and intelligence staff and deeply discussed the incoming admin's foreign policy priorities but telling people about what he plans to do about the deadly plague thats as of now about 100 times deadlier than 9/11 isnt so much as an afterthought. really good priorities there joe.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Taintrunner posted:

dumbass, you told people to vote for this

god what a loving grifter shithead

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

it rules that in the month after joe won the election his people and the media have made clear his top military and intelligence staff and deeply discussed the incoming admin's foreign policy priorities but telling people about what he plans to do about the deadly plague thats as of now about 100 times deadlier than 9/11 isnt so much as an afterthought. really good priorities there joe.

Proxy wars boost the economy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Proxy wars boost the economy

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Biden gonna build a hell of a memorial to all the people that died in the great Covid War of 19.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

First old man fall for president elect Biden results in ankle boot. How many more old man falls before inauguration?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can we talk about the cat who will soon make history as the first to ever eat a President Elect's eyeballs

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
full body cast by january?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010