Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
hey everybody - ive invented a machine that takes bad things and turns them into good things! all you do is put a bad thing in and then something good comes out!

If you'd like to make an offering of a bad thing to have turned into a good thing please leave it here and I will send it through the machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
im sorry, i should have been clearer in the explanation. Basically, when you have a bad thing (warts, depression, a broken bedframe) you can put it into this 'makes bad things good' machine, and it will make it into a good thing (sunshine, a puppy, an operational bedframe without any apparent damage). The machine, in it's very essence, takes bad things, and turns them into good things.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

WOW! Pecan! It looks like you got a full operational bedframe with no visible damage!

Jaguars!

Hope your machine is big enough

pecan

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

WOW! Pecan! It looks like you got a full operational bedframe with no visible damage!

lmfao yussss

google THIS

Gluten Free Dad

gonna toss my wife and kids into this, ha ha ha am I right fellas ha ha ha

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Wow you got some RCA Cables!!

SIDS Vicious

please put me in the machine

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

WOOW!! Gluten Free Dad you got your wife and kids am i right fellas! Turns out they're pretty good and cool go watch an HBO television show with them!!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

!!!!

Sid Viscous you were turned into punk legend HR, and are now the lead singer of Bad Brains!!!!

SIDS Vicious

oh hell yeah what an amazing machine

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Sid Vicious posted:

oh hell yeah what an amazing machine

please go write and then release a bunch of new music

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
My job is bad, pls make it good tia

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the op, heh
thrad good

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gluten Free Dad

WOOW!! Gluten Free Dad you got your wife and kids am i right fellas! Turns out they're pretty good and cool go watch an HBO television show with them!!

they suck even more somehow, throw them back in

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Chewbecca posted:

My job is bad, pls make it good tia

Wow chewbecca, the machine turned your job into a hawain shirt! Now you can kick back and look cool all day and don't ever have to work again on account of how cool you are! Congrats!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Jaguars! posted:

Hope your machine is big enough

I almost missed you Jagsuagrs!

you got a proprietary SONY handycam charger! yu can make so many home movies now on a fully charged handycam which is sold separately sorry i don't make the rules.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Gluten Free Dad posted:

they suck even more somehow, throw them back in

OH WOW I put your family back through and your kids came out but your wife was turned into a VHS copy of the hit film 'Dude where's my car' starring anti-human trafficking activist and hilarious comedian ashten kutcher!!!!

Chewbecca

Wow chewbecca, the machine turned your job into a hawain shirt! Now you can kick back and look cool all day and don't ever have to work again on account of how cool you are! Congrats!

Ok this kicks rear end tyvm DHG :cheers:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Gluten Free Dad

OH WOW I put your family back through and your kids came out but your wife was turned into a VHS copy of the hit film 'Dude where's my car' starring anti-human trafficking activist and hilarious comedian ashten kutcher!!!!

That's the good poo poo right there, thank you magic Internet wizard

Heather Papps

hello friend

i made a machine that turns good things bad and honestly, it was a terrible idea. could you run it through your machine?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

I almost missed you Jagsuagrs!

you got a proprietary SONY handycam charger! yu can make so many home movies now on a fully charged handycam which is sold separately sorry i don't make the rules.

Phew! That is a pretty good result!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Heather Papps posted:

i made a machine that turns good things bad and honestly, it was a terrible idea. could you run it through your machine?

WOWEE! I put the turn good things into bad things machine into the bad things into good things machine, and it looked like the same machine came out! But there is one small difference! It only makes ice cream now!! Safe, nice, good ice cream that you can eat with your friends and/or family! Please consume responsibly

The Voice of Labor

capitalism

Stoner Sloth

my posts :negative:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

I can think of another machine to solve my bad thing problem, but out of curiosity what happens when you shove a nazi into your machine?

The Voice of Labor

rear end-penny posted:

I can think of another machine to solve my bad thing problem, but out of curiosity what happens when you shove a nazi into your machine?

I'm going to guess one of the four or five neofolk artists who aren't also neonazis

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=85

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

biosterous

the camo is good but then i thought what if my friends were wearing it and i couldn't see them, that would be bad

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

I was going to ask if there was some root to the running joke beef between the Bee Hole and Coupons/Deals, and I scrolled through the first page of C/D and realised almost every single thread on the page was started by Dr. Eldarion. There's like 5 other usernames I can see.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

No one appreciated my cutting edge satirical comics, can your machine help?

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

I was going to ask if there was some root to the running joke beef between the Bee Hole and Coupons/Deals, and I scrolled through the first page of C/D and realised almost every single thread on the page was started by Dr. Eldarion. There's like 5 other usernames I can see.

Those are all Dr. Eldarion alts fyi

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

Those are all Dr. Eldarion alts fyi

:suicide:

Really tho what if there was a whole subfolder with one person and their alts? No other posters? A scary thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMn1TPEN3Rs