Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A toxic algae bloom has coated the pond due to the nitrogen and phosphorus runoff from the adjacent agricultural land. Entering the water will leave skin with a rash and a wound infected. Worse yet is ingesting the water; as that one deer did. The landowner should put up a stream buffer in front of the pond (and within the soil layer to prevent contaminated groundwater flow), lessen fertilizer use, and add filtration equipment to the pond.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

ngl that garden looks pretty awesome. The neighbors look like real shitheads tho.

The Voice of Labor

landowner should dig that poo poo into a lake. then there would be enough water for the toxic algae's toxins to dilute

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
landowner really not taking the wider impacts of his garden seriously enough and feankly I’m sick of it

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

The Voice of Labor

hey op who's buried under the awesome garden?

EorayMel

The Voice of Labor posted:

hey op who's buried under the awesome garden?

I neither know nor dare to know...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peg Sliderskew
Sometimes, much like making an omelette, to make an awesome garden you have to skeletonize a few deer and people.

Courtesy of Manifisto

google THIS

Oh wait I know this one from watching my kids' shows! Some fully sexual snails in the pond will eat the algae.

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

Oh wait I know this one from watching my kids' shows! Some fully sexual snails in the pond will eat the algae.

the landowner should provide flotation devices for the horny youths that cast themselves into the pond to gently caress the snails

blaise rascal

Can we pick some fruit from awesome garden?

blaise rascal

I would just like to say, eeoraymel, that every time you post a thread of this style in byob, it is very appreciated

Khanstant
im bobbing for apples and nobody should stop me

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
replace the garden with a larger apple moat

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

what are the apples for, op?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

EorayMel

owlhawk911 posted:

what are the apples for, op?

Exactly what it looks like :clint:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

is this the puzzle where you have to get the shitheads across the apples without them stealing your cool skeletons?