Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Tired of waiting for christmas presents from old chimney man? well they invented christmas in july but now... invented christmas in november! go ahead and send me the presents old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
seasonings greetings everyone, have some holiday cheers

Khanstant
chritmas came a little early this year for the second time

*eating cranberry sauce out of can*

Heather Papps

hello friend

november santa is a lot like december santa, but his jacket is unbuttoned

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

november krampus remains nude

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
someone dropped a turkey down my chimney, apparently it was last week and dressed all in black with a bag of burgaling tools and instead of wings and turkey legs it had a man's body

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i was sent an anonymous pm that said that the november christmas theme this year is "gang stalking" and i am very excited by this

Trying

hanging googly eyes from the november tree

Prof. Crocodile

No egg nog to be found anywhere for November Christmas, so I am just pouring vodka into turkey gravy.

Khanstant

Luvcow posted:

someone dropped a turkey down my chimney, apparently it was last week and dressed all in black with a bag of burgaling tools and instead of wings and turkey legs it had a man's body

blessings from a november chimney spirit, so blessed!!!

Talkc

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Santa got me a gift early this year!

Its ..... BEEFTARTS(tm) from Omaha Steaks.

Thanks Santa. No really. .... thanks.

City of Glompton

cranberry candy canes, pretty good tbh

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

SIDS Vicious

my grandpa didnt fight at normandy

thats it

City of Glompton

when you learn jingle bells was already a thanksgiving song :psyboom:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Talkc

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

City of Glompton posted:

WHAAAAAAAAT.

more falafel please

forums poster

City of Glompton posted:

thanks-giv-ing, thanks-giv-ing, we are giving thanks
batmobile lost a wheel and joker got away, hey!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The war on Christmas has been won,

by Christmas,

and now it's Christmas day every day

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Wonderful Christmastime blasting in a tiny attic as I cry big blubbering baby tears, each time Paul McCartney sings "Simply having a wonderful Christmastime." it gets more and more aggressive until he is practically shrieking it with rage. I start screaming at the top of my lungs to drown it out but Paul McCartney only begins to holler "Simply having a wonderful Christmastime" louder and louder until it's a thunderous bellow rattling the windows of the unfurnished attic.
Finally I launch myself out the window Alex DeLarge style with my tears streaming through the air behind me, mingling with drops of November rain pattering down from above.

As he hears my body thudding on the dense, wet mud outside, Santa chuckles to himself while his elves gathered around him smile cruelly in mutual satisfaction.

He sips his hot cocoa - extra dash of brandy - with a single pinky flourished outwards.

"That's what he gets for suggesting Christmas in November."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Wonderful Christmastime blasting in a tiny attic as I cry big blubbering baby tears, each time Paul McCartney sings "Simply having a wonderful Christmastime." it gets more and more aggressive until he is practically shrieking it with rage. I start screaming at the top of my lungs to drown it out but Paul McCartney only begins to holler "Simply having a wonderful Christmastime" louder and louder until it's a thunderous bellow rattling the windows of the unfurnished attic.
Finally I launch myself out the window Alex DeLarge style with my tears streaming through the air behind me, mingling with drops of November rain pattering down from above.

As he hears my body thudding on the dense, wet mud outside, Santa chuckles to himself while his elves gathered around him smile cruelly in mutual satisfaction.

He sips his hot cocoa - extra dash of brandy - with a single pinky flourished outwards.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted: