Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I'm my own enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
Probably a former friend with borderline personality disorder. After five years of friendship, I never thought I'd be relieved to be thrown away like garbage, but I was. Have fun abroad, friendo, and good luck outrunning the monster inside your head.

Hasturtium fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Nov 23, 2020

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Man, probably I'm someone's enemy, but I'm too much of an oblivious happy-go-lucky rear end in a top hat to know who they are.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Elmnt80 posted:

I had a work enemy that tried reporting me to HR for being racist a week after I tossed a customer out of the store for being a sexist rear end to her. The other workers who witnessed my supposed racism told HR she was full of poo poo. She would also dramatize and lie about stuff happening when the store manager was gone leading to me having to straighten poo poo out later. Any time the district manager was in the store she was up his rear end constantly trying to get him to force the store manager to replace me with her. (The store manager regularly told him to shove his dumbshit ideas up his rear end, A+ boss) It took a month or so of this before everyone had her number and stopped caring about her bullshit.

I'm pretty sure what pissed her off is I gave as many fucks about her attempts to get me demoted/fired as I did about my last fart. She wanted my job and I was completely unthreatened by it because she was absolutely terrible at the basic position she had at that time. And also her attempts to poo poo talk everyone else in spanish failed miserably because insults is about the only spanish I'm fluent in and would call her on it.

About a month after she quit, she stopped in for some stuff and made a bunch of loud comments about how I must be glad she was gone. I laughed and went back to checking inventory. She got pissed and started talking about calling corporate because I had been rude to a customer (her).

Towards the end everyone had turned on her and I got constant updates on what my latest crime against humanity had been committing. It was pretty entertaining, A+, would recommend having a work nemesis (so long as they are completely ineffectual). :allears:

Did you work at the Radio Shack in Harvard Square because holy poo poo does this sound like the ASM at that store when I was working there

e: I went over her head and asked the district manager for a transfer because she was making all the employees miserable and constantly getting belligerent with customers and she laid into me for about 15 minutes about how she lost all respect for me etc., she got fired about 3 weeks after I transferred out. The final straw was when she made me come in on a Sunday morning off-hours to sign for and break down a big delivery. Except she didn't tell me the delivery size, and I signed for 1 pallet when apparently we were supposed to get 2. She then tried to throw me under the bus for the missing pallet.

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Nov 17, 2020