Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

• fully sexual snails & where to find them

can this be the real BYOB name

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

-Bring Your Own Goldmine
-ButtTheShitmanFart's Approved
-BYOB: These Posts Could Be Your Life

alexandriao

Prof. Crocodile posted:

oh snap. welcome back Alexandriao! and thank you for reminding us of those heady years in the late aughts when x gave it to us.

aahhh thank you!! (insert joke about replacing nut for no nut november)

x gave it to us, but what about y???? those algebra classes were useless!! useless i tell you!!!!!

alexandriao

BYOB Goldmine: Snail Titties on Red Alert

BYOB Goldmine: Bring Your Own (Gold) (Snail) Boobies

wearing a lampshade

byob goldmine:

Heather Papps

hello friend

byob goldOurs: and then another joke (lots of them were good)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

it took me this long to finally figure out what "GoldOurs" meant

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

it took me this long to finally figure out what "GoldOurs" meant

Escape From Noise

Gold Mungo

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alexandriao

BYOB GoldOURs: Come comrade, and chill with babushka!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alexandriao posted:

BYOB GoldOURs: Come comrade, and chill with babushka!

dang where the heck did the soviet byob thread go

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

dang where the heck did the soviet byob thread go

All threads are soviet BYOB threads!:ussr:

Stoner Sloth

in soviet BYOB, threads post you

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The regular old rocks mine

TRORM

:haibrow:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB: posts: your favorite

STING 64

Kief Richards posted:

BYOB: posts: your favorite

yeah

vanisher

Byob, posts? Your favorite!

Prof. Crocodile

BYOB Goldmine: Sweet rear end Threads

It is a butt joke.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB Goldmine: Gold Mango

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm too late for the donation drive but we need a :goldmango: smiley

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

Given the rich tradition this expression has by now, I find this the most suited name for the byob goldmine, although I really love the sweet rear end pun, so I'm considering if we should do BYOB's Sweet rear end Gold Mango or something like that!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Groovy posted:

Given the rich tradition this expression has by now, I find this the most suited name for the byob goldmine, although I really love the sweet rear end pun, so I'm considering if we should do BYOB's Sweet rear end Gold Mango or something like that!

Agreed

What if we called it BYOB's Sweet-rear end Gold Mango

Prof. Crocodile

Kief Richards posted:

Agreed

What if we called it BYOB's Sweet-rear end Gold Mango

I kind of like it without the hyphen, because “sweet rear end” can have more possible meaning than “sweet-rear end” but this decision is above my pay grade.

alnilam

I hate to say it bc i love replacing mine with mango, but i really think the word(s) "goldmine" ought to stay in the title. a large part of how i see the goldmine is that it's a piece of outreach for us, showing our best to our future posting pals. there's already enough confusion out there with people unable to find goons with spoons anymore because it was renamed something offal, for example, and i don't want the goldmine to be overlooked because people don't know what it is :(

this is me thinking way too seriously about forum marketing strategy lol, but i'm of the opinion that the title ought to (a) contain the words BYOB Goldmine and (b) probably not rely too heavily on an inside joke

however I would gladly overlook (b) for something like dis

Kief Richards posted:

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Gold(mango) Mine

Prof. Crocodile

I still prefer something like "The BYOB Goldmine: Goldours" tbqh.

I guess we could add a poll to the thread. That sort of orderliness is pretty un-BYOB, but we may have little choice.

Goons Are Gifts

I first asked the admins if renaming a goldmine is even something we actually do, since I don't think it regularly happens. I went with BYOB Goldmine: Gold Mango for now to see what they think, but if it's cool for us to change it in general (I doubt it's bad but maybe admins don't want to open this option in general) we can as well change it later again.

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

I hate to say it bc i love replacing mine with mango, but i really think the word(s) "goldmine" ought to stay in the title. a large part of how i see the goldmine is that it's a piece of outreach for us, showing our best to our future posting pals. there's already enough confusion out there with people unable to find goons with spoons anymore because it was renamed something offal, for example, and i don't want the goldmine to be overlooked because people don't know what it is :(

this is me thinking way too seriously about forum marketing strategy lol, but i'm of the opinion that the title ought to (a) contain the words BYOB Goldmine and (b) probably not rely too heavily on an inside joke

however I would gladly overlook (b) for something like dis

it would be in the Comedy Goldmine section of the site though so think it'd be pretty obvious?

especially since Gold Mango is p close so folks would get it imo though BYOB should probably be in there

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Groovy posted:

I first asked the admins if renaming a goldmine is even something we actually do, since I don't think it regularly happens. I went with BYOB Goldmine: Gold Mango for now to see what they think, but if it's cool for us to change it in general (I doubt it's bad but maybe admins don't want to open this option in general) we can as well change it later again.

Another BYOB success story!

That's like 3 this week and it's only Wednesday my dudes!

Goons Are Gifts

Jeff did it! :toot:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's beautiful, you should be proud

Escape From Noise

Another BYOB success story!

Finger Prince

Idgi. What's a gold mango?

pecan

Finger Prince posted:

nm what’s a gold mango with u

more falafel please

forums poster

Finger Prince posted:

folks in the welcome, hello, and chat thread will often say good morning but put a little English on it, like "gull mambo" or "gold mango" or "greb mumbling"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

Gullnado

Jinh

pecan posted:

nm what’s a gold mango with u

*snorting laughing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

somewhere in the chat thread are very cute images of happy gold mangoes but it would be an effort to find them. maybe kief made the shops? i can't remember!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!