Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Khanstant posted:

okay, so I have about 13-14 more coins. Calling this the cutoff. Now, I could bumrush out the rest of these today and tomorrow, still cool goblins or goblin stuff, but not animated. I didn't intend to make so many gifs but once I started it was really fun and satisfying to make these little loops. They usually take an hour or more for each, depending on how complex they are.

Anyway, my point is, I think the goblin gumball machine will stick around for as long as it takes to get the rest of the posted coins swallowed up, even if it bleeds into december.

please take your time and don't feel pressured or burn yourself out drawing if you're not feeling it or it is taking too much time - these are all so rad and thank you for making this amazing thread friend!!

thank you for your service to goblinkind and most especially to BYOB!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

Stoner Sloth posted:

please take your time and don't feel pressured or burn yourself out drawing if you're not feeling it or it is taking too much time - these are all so rad and thank you for making this amazing thread friend!!

This sloth said it better than I ever could.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Stoner Sloth posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

How Wonderful! posted:

This has been a wonderful thread and every single goblin has been really funny and delightful. Thank you for doing all of these, I laugh every time I scroll down and see any of them in somebody's sig.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
well mine better be animated or i am filing a lawsuit against ur estate

ChubbyChecker

How Wonderful! posted:

This has been a wonderful thread and every single goblin has been really funny and delightful. Thank you for doing all of these, I laugh every time I scroll down and see any of them in somebody's sig.

Khanstant

badda bum bunk chunk a globin glomblal guioulis glout!

chups insides? a goblin friend indeed!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh poo poo oh poo poo this is a dangerous one!!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i love him and if you ask me the federal reserve's the real danger

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

City of Glompton

lol amazing

alnilam

lmao every single one of them is so good

also butts

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

beautiful goblins khanst

Heather Papps

hello friend

i started making a post with all the gobbos in it but i was a good poster and previewed and realized ... "this post would be too powerful"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The b in byob stands for butts

Khanstant

Heather Papps posted:

i started making a post with all the gobbos in it but i was a good poster and previewed and realized ... "this post would be too powerful"

I did make a webpage for this, but still missing some because it is.

https://goblinhoney.org/gifs.html

ChubbyChecker

Khanstant posted:

:nice:

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Khanstant posted:

Preserved for posterity

pseudorandom

Khanstant posted:

another dogegg lookin realgumbal!!

what inside is it?

oh... thats not a goblin -- its a little doggie having some lunch!! how cute!!

YAAAY! :D I'm a bit late because I've been slacking on checking the forums, but thank you gumball machine! This is wonderful!

I'm glad he still appears to have had enough food to stay well while I was away. :ohdear:

Khanstant posted:

Absolutely perfect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Alright it took me forever to actually mosey my way over to SA on a computer. Let's see if I put this goblin in right.