Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pound of diamond on that saucy mount. :mario:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Ēa! Hwæt dēþ lā þes wer tō his ears hol? :monocle:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Howe aboute you suckle apon mine hogge good sir

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I find all this Talke of Hogge-Suckling most Salacious and Foule, and urge mine countrymen to consider the will of the Lorde, whose Countenance did Behoove me to enscribe the original Poaste

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Alas goode sir, I have seen thine hogge! It hast been carried away as a spoyl of war.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

thine hogge is away and gone beyonde salvation, being one of a roving bande of betwixt thirtey to fiftey wylde hogges that is most vexing to childes of yon village

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Voted V

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Klyith posted:

Alas goode sir, I have seen thine hogge! It hast been carried away as a spoyl of war.

Alas and alack, mine Sweet Hogge! I praye it has not roved to joine the bande of roguish feral beasts numbering twixt the count of therty and fefty, for the howls and ululations of consternation from mine neighboring serfs as their children are torn asunder are nay unbearable

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Nous avons volé le porc, anglais!

Maintenant nous le narguons en l'habillant comme une jeune fille anglaise, c'est amusant!

Honhonhonhon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mine owne Hogge goes missing twyce a Fortnighte, as I burye it deepe wythyn the Ladye who doth live bye the River!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Klyith posted:

Avast, alack! Theen man about the rightenmost hand hast but recently removen yourn hoggyes bullocks an merrily hoist them upon backe and away.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i't warms the cockles o me heart

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Your pig is in courte, but is he the pig on lefte or the righte?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
‘Zounds! Indeede I awoketh this very morne to discovereth that mine own Hogge himselfe is Missing! There is a Theefe afoote, abscondinge withe our Verye Hogges in the Thicke of the Nyghte!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Perchanceit this rogue is in facte letting these absconded hogges wylde?

A righte merry fellow!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wylde Hogges runneth aboute Free? Our Towne shall be Ryfe withe Pyglettes! Mayhap Thyrtye to Fiftye in a Moone’s Tyme!

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

‘Zounds! Indeede I awoketh this very morne to discovereth that mine own Hogge himselfe is Missing! There is a Theefe afoote, abscondinge withe our Verye Hogges in the Thicke of the Nyghte!

Forsooth! The Audacity of this Theivery has made itself Apparent; it has taken mine Hogge and now Yourse a-market, I am certainne, and shall Profitte off our Labor most Unjustly!

Weka posted:

Your pig is in courte, but is he the pig on lefte or the righte?

I am Assured he is on Triale for his crimes of War, as I observe his Bollocks most mightful astride the head of the gentlemanne on the Righte

Green Nail Polish
Nov 15, 2020
him name hopkin greene hogge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
faut qu'il éteigne l'écran :laugh: